Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Checkout The World's Biggest 400GB Microsd Card With Price In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Checkout The World's Biggest 400GB Microsd Card With Price In Nigeria (821 Views)

How To Open Tecno Camon CM's SIM Card And MicroSD (memory) Card Slot / Sandisk Increases Microsd Card To 400GB Capacity / 400GB Microsd Card That Costs N91,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The World's Biggest 400GB Microsd Card With Price In Nigeria by rammyblog: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2017
Technology is going to greater heights each day, I still remember those days when 128MB microSD was everything, Now currently in Nigeria, you would find it hard to use it a smartphone with less than 8GB space.

Sandisk announces its biggest microSD and the microSD comes with an amazing 400GB space which happens to be the first of its kind.

The new microSD with adapter is can take up to 35 hours of full HD video. So we ought no to be
surprised as SanDisk is marketing this microSD toward action camera and gaming console owners.
The 400GB microSD card is tiny but packs a punch
The amazing fact about the new microSD is that it has up to 100MB/s transfer speeds, which implies that you can transfer up to 1,200 photos in just a minute. Awesome Right.

PRICE IN NIGERIA
The 400GB micro SD would start shipping this month September and cost for a whopping
N89625 . Costly but worth every penny.

Sincerely, Sandisk has really come a long way because i remember using one of their inventions, 128MB TransFlash which was invented in 2004.

SOURCE:
http://www.rammyblog.com.ng/2017/09/checkout-worlds-biggest-microsd-card.html

Re: Checkout The World's Biggest 400GB Microsd Card With Price In Nigeria by rammyblog: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2017
More pictures

Re: Checkout The World's Biggest 400GB Microsd Card With Price In Nigeria by rammyblog: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2017
cc Lalasticlala,
Re: Checkout The World's Biggest 400GB Microsd Card With Price In Nigeria by internationalman(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2017
Can it store my life time memory
Re: Checkout The World's Biggest 400GB Microsd Card With Price In Nigeria by dgitrader(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2017
is it crashproof?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The World's Biggest 400GB Microsd Card With Price In Nigeria by hatchy(f): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2017
Wao!

White man is far far ahead of us and there is no way we will catch up with him even if he stops development for the next 500 years.

The black race and Nigerians in particular are still hunting human heads for money rituals and cooking plantain pepper soup with human intestine,liver and hearth.

Thumbs up for real human beings(whites).

Well done job in Sandisk laboratory for this innovation!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The World's Biggest 400GB Microsd Card With Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2017
Nope it won't crash my phone?
Re: Checkout The World's Biggest 400GB Microsd Card With Price In Nigeria by rammyblog: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
HenryDion:
Nope it won't crash my phone?
No phone currently support that much memory

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve The Problem Of Unable To Deleted SD Card Files / Android OS Is Eating Up My Hard Earned Data.. / Skype Vs Mobile Phone Cost Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.