Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

See What Princess Diana Would Have Looked Like Today At Age 56 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Princess Diana Would Have Looked Like Today At Age 56 (8349 Views)

WAEC To Prosecute 56 Website Operators For Leaking WASSCE Questions / 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Princess Diana Would Have Looked Like Today At Age 56 by lenovoboy: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2017
Karleb:
I opened this thread thinking it's about Wonder Woman's Princess Diana. Ok.
nice
Re: See What Princess Diana Would Have Looked Like Today At Age 56 by lenghtinny(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Seems u were living with her,while she was alive.Pls mind ur biz and don't mention me ever again.I detest oversabis.
Lol, yours is a case of pot calling kettle black...
You are asking me if I lived with her but it was so easy for you to call out Prince Charles as if you lived with them...
I don mention you, Oya comman beat me angry
Re: See What Princess Diana Would Have Looked Like Today At Age 56 by omoiyalayi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lovely princes

Paparazzi killed her

She was the most photograph female celebrity

I watched the documentary of her life and death on CNN last week and it was touching
Re: See What Princess Diana Would Have Looked Like Today At Age 56 by Ugocosmetics(f): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
A princes with a heart of GOLD
Re: See What Princess Diana Would Have Looked Like Today At Age 56 by parrotchick(f): 1:34am On Sep 03, 2017
who cares?!
Re: See What Princess Diana Would Have Looked Like Today At Age 56 by olasaad(f): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2017
Sniper12:
Killed because she was pregnant for an egyptian muslim. How would it look if the future king had a muslim step brother. She should have been wiser

Lol. What about Aisha Lemu sons?
Re: See What Princess Diana Would Have Looked Like Today At Age 56 by lazygal: 1:46am On Dec 18, 2017
lenghtinny:
You just drew up conclusions based on what you watched and not what you are 100% sure is a fact...
I'm not trying to say that she was a bad person but please stop being a George Washington angry

Go and read up on the findings of even the police ..the mysterious white car ,deaths that followed after wards.how long it took to move her from the tunnel in fact read on one of the eye witnesses a lot were not even called to give testimony ..
The truth behind her death is hidden from the world .Diana as much as she was beautiful was not fit to be a king mother.
Re: See What Princess Diana Would Have Looked Like Today At Age 56 by meobizy(f): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
There is no f-ucking way she would look so pretty. Brits are natural ugly people. Gravity would have done worse to her looks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamu Adamu: Nigeria Needs More Varsities, 197 Not Enough / Delsu 2011 Post Utme Info / What Does The 'O' In O'clock Mean? Find Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.