Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

How Cheap Microsoft Surface Book Pro 4 Can Be? Wow!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Cheap Microsoft Surface Book Pro 4 Can Be? Wow!! (1624 Views)

Microsoft Surface Book 2.. I7, 16gb, 1TB SSD, Touchscreen. / I Wanna Sell My Mac Book Pro / Open Box Microsoft Surface Pro 7 @ 280k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Cheap Microsoft Surface Book Pro 4 Can Be? Wow!! by beloxxi(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/embed/PQ8mLKjcbmY watch video for better explanation.

cc: Lalasticlacla
The Latest Microsoft Surface Book Reviews, Specifications and Pricing
Microsoft Surface Book Windows 10 pro is an amazing piece delivered by Bill Gates world class engineers.
Microsoft surface book is a PC laptop that is designed to carry out physical functionalities of various forms:
Detaching the screen transforms the component into a smart mobile or Tab.
The Surface Book can be attached to the keyboard other section (the other half of the laptop)  from both ways etc.
By physical description am permitted to sat that Microsoft Surface Book windows 10 pro is a light-weighted touch screen PC.
It is build to stand the test of time with a rugged body structure. Microsoft surface book has a very high storage capacity by functionality. 
It also has a very high browsing speed thanks to the RAM/ROM sizes even though the processor speed is set at 2.7GHz.

Lets' go down to details,
Microsoft surface book are currently in four version, each with their own different specifications, they include: 
Microsoft surface;
Pro,
Pro-2,
Pro-3 and
Pro-4.

This system we are reviewing is a pro 4 feature, let me detail it to you further:
Power button

Press the power button to turn your Surface Pro 4 on. You can also use the power button to put it to sleep and wake it when you’re ready to start working again.

2.Touchscreen

Use the 12.3” display, with its 3:2 aspect ratio and 2736 x 1824 resolution, to watch HD movies, browse the web, and use your favorite apps.
The new Surface G5 touch processor provides up to twice the touch accuracy of Surface Pro 3 and lets you use your fingers to select items, zoom in, and move things around.
3. Surface Pen

Enjoy a natural writing experience with a pen that feels like an actual pen. Use Surface Pen to launch Cortana (not available in all languages and countries/regions) or open OneNote and quickly jot down notes or take screenshots. Keep your pen handy with the convenient magnetic pen storage on the side of Surface Pro 4.

4. Kickstand

Flip out the 150-degree-angle kickstand and work or play comfortably at your desk, on the couch, or while giving a hands-free presentation.

5. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth

Surface Pro 4 supports standard Wi-Fi protocols (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) and Bluetooth® 4.0. Connect to a wireless network and use Bluetooth devices like mice, printers, and headsets.

6. Cameras

Surface Pro 4 features two cameras for taking photos and recording video: an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus and a 5-megapixel, high-resolution, front-facing camera. Both cameras record video in 1080p, with a 16:9 aspect ratio. Privacy lights are located on the right side of both cameras.
Surface Pro 4 also features an infrared (IR) face-detection camera so you can sign in to Windows without typing a password. Take photos and videos with Surface
Using autofocus on Surface 3 and Surface Pro 4.

7. Microphones

Surface Pro 4 has both a front and a back microphone. Use the front microphone for calls and recordings. Its noise-canceling feature is optimized for use with Skype and Cortana.
Stereo speakers.
Stereo front firing speakers provide immersive music and movie playback experience and are 20 percent louder compared with

Microsoft surface book, pro 4 specification.. see more details and the price

Re: How Cheap Microsoft Surface Book Pro 4 Can Be? Wow!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
the price na my problem

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED: LAPTOP Deals!!! / I Need Laptop Recommendations / How To Remove Cd/dvd Scratches Using A Toothpaste!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.