Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,275 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Critically Analysed Correct Score Thread - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Critically Analysed Correct Score Thread (616 Views)

Free Professionally Analysed Sport Betting Tips / Free Coupon And Bet9ja Analysed Games / Today's Premier League Matches Analysed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Critically Analysed Correct Score Thread by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hello fellow nairaland punters. We are going to be predicting the 2 correct score matches please note that it is not FIXED but rather with stats like : head to head, Recent form, Teams position on the table, a few prediction sites copuled with analytical thinking i would be predicting the correct score of 2 matches daily.

Some of us punters must have spent a fortune on punting not knowing that correct score is lucrative.

For example there was i time i got scammed of 2k by a facebook user all in the name of FIXED MATCH. There fixed matches i know but genuine ones are hardly found.

About 3 weeks ago i just decided to try my luck with correct score and this is how it went :
I playe 2 iceland leauge games

valur vs grindavik

and

stjarnan vs fjoelnir

The 1st match played (2-0) and that was what i predicted

i predicted the 2nd match (3-0)

Guess what...

They played (4-0)

#shit . I tried.

Also last week man u vs leicester i predicted ( 2-0) and i was correct! Am not saying am an OCTOPUS but with all the above citeria i gave ( head to head.... And co ) trust me when i say 65 - 70% of what i predict comes true. So i woul be dropping the todays 2 games soon just ensure u follow the thread.

NOTE :This is to inform you that the games are not 100 % sure they are just analysed prediction.

And also please some one should always quote me when ever i post games so that when it is correct some people won't think i modified the post .

There would good times and bad times but we pray the good times would be more than that of the bad .
Re: Critically Analysed Correct Score Thread by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
Here today's correct score matches
world cup qualifiers:
Nigeria 1-0 cameroon

Ireland premier division :
Dundalk 3 - 0 s.t partrick athletic
Re: Critically Analysed Correct Score Thread by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
hm

(1) (Reply)

Carabao Cup: Leicester City 3-1 Leeds United,Goal And Assist For Iheanacho / My Guiness Book Of Record Fight Will Rake In $1bn....bash Alli / UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.