Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? (2278 Views)

Throwback When GEJ Commissioned Roll On Pilfer Proof Plant In Onitsha (photos) / When GEJ Met With Chadian President Over Boko Haram And What El Rufai Said / What Tinubu Said When GEJ Wanted To Borrow To Fight BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by MalcoImX: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
To those crying of marginalization about the government's ongoing appointments: What did you do when you once dominated everybody? Buhari, unlike you, will balance things out, as the exercise is yet to be concluded
List Of President Jonathan's
Appointments Shows Ethnic Lopsidedness

GEJ Appointments in the past 5+yrs
the North never cried out because it
is not in their nature.
The list amongst others goes thus:
1. NIMET – Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2. NNPC – Eng. Andrew Yakubu
3. NIMASA – Patrick Apobolokemi
4. PENCOM – Mrs. Chinelo Anohu
Amazu
5. FERMA – Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6. DPR – Mr. George Osahon
7. Bank Of Industry – Ms. Evelyn
Oputu
8. Nigerian Content Dev. Agency –
Mr. Ernest Nwanpa
9. Consumer Protection Agency –
Mrs Dupe Atoki
10. NCC – Engr. Eugene Juwa
11. NAMA – Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12. NCAA – Engr. Akikuotu
13. FAAN – Mr. George Uriesi
14. NCAT – Capt. Chinere Kalu
15. SEC – Ms. Aruma Otteh
16. Sovereign Wealth Fund – Uche
Orji
17. NAFDAC – Dr Paul Orhil
18. FIIRO – Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19. Maritime Academy Of Nigeria –
Oron Joshua Okpo
20. Railway Corporation – Eng. Seyi
Sijuwade
21. Nigerian Tourism Dev.
Corporation – Mrs. Sally Mbanefo
22. Budget Office Of The Federation
– Dr Bright Okogwu
23. NERDC – Prof Godswill Obioma
24. NEXIM – Mr R. R Orya
25. Standard Organization Of Nigeria
– Dr Joseph Odumodu
26. Nigerian Broadcasting
Corporation – Emeka Nkem Mba
27. Industrial Training Fund – Prof.
LongmasWapmuk
28. National University Commission –
Prof. Okojie
29. NESREA – Mrs. N.S Benebo
30. MDG Office – Dr. Precious
Gbenio
31. Surveyor General Of The
Federation – Peter Chigozie
32. Statistician General Of The
Federation – Dr. Yemi Kale
33. Accountant General Of The
Federation – Mr. Jonah Otunla
34. Auditor General Of The Federation
– Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35. National Orientation Agency –
Mike Omieri
36. News Agency Of Nigeria –
Oluremi Oyo/Mr Ima Niboro
37. NEPC E/S – David I Adelugba
38. NEPZA – Mr. Olugbenga Kuye
39. BPP – Engr Emeka Ezeh
40. NECO – Prof. Promised Okpala/
Professor Monday Joshua
41. SURE-P – Gen. Martin Luther-
Agwai
While:
4 IGPs – Northerners, only 1 is a
southerner
Chief of Defense staff – Alex Badeh
NSA – Sambo Dasuki
All CJNs- Northerners
CJ Federal high Court- Ibrahim Bukar
EFCC Head -Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde
INEC Chairman – Northerner Attahiru
Jega
CG Customs – Abdullahi Dikko
FRCN DG- Alhaji Ladan Salihu
Nigeria’s north which occupies 70%
of the country’s land mass is home
to 55% of the population according to
censuses in 1921, 31, 53 and on.
http://newsrescue.com/list-of-president-jonathans-appointments-shows-ethnic-lopsidedness/#axzz4rM3LQ9Xs
Lopsided appointments: Igbo Domination In Gov't Worries Ijaw, Yoruba.
Secretary to Government of the
Federation (SGF), Senator Anyim Pius
Anyim, has come under criticisms for
allegedly presenting false and
incomplete data of federal
appointments in an attempt to hide
alleged Igbo increasing domination
of strategic sectors
http://newsrescue.com/lopsided-federal-appointments-igbo-domination-in-govt-worries-ijaw-yoruba/#axzz4rM3LQ9Xs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by sarrki(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
Am a core pmb fan

I don't need we need this comparison right now

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by Homeboiy: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
who's GEJ?
Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by MalcoImX: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
sarrki:
Am a core pmb fan

I don't need we need this comparison right now
It's not a justification or an endorsement but to see where those shouting stood when they held sway.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by truth4u: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
MalcoImX:
It's not a justification or an endorsement but to see where those shouting stood when they held sway.

Mr man, we said, go your separate way with your 70% landmass and 55% population... We do not need it... It is not by force to be together... Go with those who accept to go with you... And let us go with those who accept to go with us... What is all these wahalas

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by paschu: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
How about dividing those names into geopolitical zones? And why the abracadabra in the Interior Ministry? Why not mention all the names rather than summing them up in summaries?

MalcoImX:

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by omenkaLives(m): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Below was their common position about that lopsidedness, and it was said by no other but the one time infamous mod Afam4eva.

Seunmsg is indeed a prophet. smiley

7 Likes

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by kettykin: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
MalcoImX:
To those crying of marginalization about the government's ongoing appointments: What did you do when you once dominated everybody? Buhari, unlike you, will balance things out, as the exercise is yet to be concluded

is not in their nature.
Amazu
Oputu
Mr. Ernest Nwanpa
Mrs Dupe Atoki
Orji
Oron Joshua Okpo
Sijuwade
– Dr Bright Okogwu
24. NEXIM – Mr R. R Orya
– Dr Joseph Odumodu
LongmasWapmuk
Prof. Okojie
Gbenio
– Samuel Yonongo Ukura
Mike Omieri
Professor Monday Joshua
Agwai
While:
southerner
NSA – Sambo Dasuki
All CJNs- Northerners
Jega
http://newsrescue.com/list-of-president-jonathans-appointments-shows-ethnic-lopsidedness/#axzz4rM3LQ9Xs
of strategic sectors
http://newsrescue.com/lopsided-federal-appointments-igbo-domination-in-govt-worries-ijaw-yoruba/#axzz4rM3LQ9Xs

During GEJ Regime , the minister of defence Northerner, Chief Judge Northerner, Senate president Northerner, Speaker Northerner, NNPC MD Northerner, NSA northerner, INEC chairman Northerner

During Buahri Regime , the minister of defence Northerner, Chief Judge southerner, Senate president Northerner, Speaker Northerner, NNPC MD Northerner, NSA northerner.INEC chairman Northerner

The one that irks me most is the sidelining the Igbos and Niger deltans in the Government for heavens sake is buhari too unintelligent (because i know quite well he did not even pass WAEC) to realise the bulk of the oil that makes nigeria exist comes from the Niger delta and not the North , this is a case of someone treating his most important and strategic zones badly and favoring less important zones.

Sometimes i feel Nnamdi Kanu might have been right about saying buhari is Mad !!!

9 Likes

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by Redoil: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Only division of the country will end this rubbish
Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by seunmsg(m): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
kettykin:

During GEJ Regime , the minister of defence Northerner, Chief Judge Northerner, Senate president Northerner, Speaker Northerner, NNPC MD Northerner, NSA northerner, INEC chairman Northerner

During Buahri Regime , the minister of defence Northerner, Chief Judge southerner, Senate president Northerner, Speaker Northerner, NNPC MD Northerner, NSA northerner.INEC chairman Northerner

The one that irks me most is the sidelining the Igbos and Niger deltans in the Government for heavens sake is buhari too unintelligent (because i know quite well he did not even pass WAEC) to realise the bulk of the oil that makes nigeria exist comes from the Niger delta and not the North , this is a case of someone treating his most important and strategic zones badly and favoring less important zones.

Sometimes i feel Nnamdi Kanu might have been right about saying buhari is Mad !!!

There is nothing strategic about the south east in terms of political strength and economic resources. That is why they can't do anything without attaching themselves to south south.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by seunmsg(m): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
Below was their common position about that lopsidedness, and it was said by no other but the one time infamous mod Afam4eva.

Afam4eva is now a nationalist. He repented after GEJ lost woefully in 2015. He even opened a thread some days ago to preach about the need for Nigerian youths to be united. grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by omenkaLives(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
seunmsg:

Afam4*eva is now a nationalist. He repented after GEJ lost woefully in 2015. He even opened a thread some days ago to preach about the need for Nigerian youths to be united. grin grin grin
Indeed.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by unohbethel(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
this op is the biggest mumu av seen in nl

u said that igbos dominated jonathans government?

yes is the answer..but did igbos excluded the northerners from havin any appointment? no is the answer..

evidence:count the number of northerners that have appointment under jona and them count the numbers of igbos that hold appointments now and give me the answer...am waiting

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by AzeezAbubakar1: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
Nonsense trash
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun
this guy is comfortably running 2 monikers yet no sanction

i guess nairaland rules favours some people

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Buhari has run the most divisive government I can remember in my short lifetime.And I say this as one of those who supported his elections. He's the single biggest driver of secessionist agitations and he does the worst job of masking his ethnic sentiments. He doesn't even have the tact and diplomacy to hide it. He's brazen about it and basically shoves it in our faces. Hence why he was stupid enough to make the infamous 97%/5% remark.

Tbh, I'd much rather quota systems and Federal character were scrapped. In an ideal world, the same merit that drives the private sector should drive Federal governance. The collapse in the Nigerian civil service, departments, corporations etc after the first republic owes a lot to the promotion of Federal character in national affairs. Worse still is our Northern brethren, not satisfied with creating an artificial "equality" that they haven't merited also go ahead to further erode even that already unfair system, so that they can outright dominate choice sectors.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by richidinho(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Mumu op

Why not the write the names of the national assembly leaders and security chiefs during GEJ

Senate president
Speaker HoR
Vice president
National security adviser
IGP
NNPC MD
And lots more

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
seunmsg:

Afam4eva is now a nationalist. He repented after GEJ lost woefully in 2015. He even opened a thread some days ago to preach about the need for Nigerian youths to be united. grin grin grin

Would you prefer if he became an "ipod yoot" rather than promoting unity?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by MalcoImX: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
truth4u:

Mr man, we said, go your separate way with your 70% landmass and 55% population... We do not need it... It is not by force to be together... Go with those who accept to go with you... And let us go with those who accept to go with us... What is all these wahalas
See SE logic. You didn't tell me that when you were having it so nice during GEJ time. You'll have to wail to eternity for the loss you're still lamenting.
Shift my friend. Do I look like a descendant of Lugard to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by MalcoImX: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
unohbethel:
this op is the biggest mumu av seen in nl

u said that igbos dominated jonathans government?

yes is the answer..but did igbos excluded the northerners from havin any appointment? no is the answer..

evidence:count the number of northerners that have appointment under jona and them count the numbers of igbos that hold appointments now and give me the answer...am waiting
I've counted. The Igbos dominated all during GEJ. That's why they're still lamenting GEJ's loss.

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by doctokwus: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
kettykin:

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by doctokwus: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
richidinho:
Mumu op

Why not the write the names of the national assembly leaders and security chiefs during GEJ

Senate president
Speaker HoR
Vice president
National security adviser
IGP
NNPC MD
And lots more
Sometimes one just wonders if some people are really sane.At least if one decides to be a sycophant,it should be done with sense and moderation.
Apart from the Op trying,but failing woefully to compare and justify these Buhari appointments with that of the fisherman,does it even make it right that an entire ethnic group,a major tribe,would be systemically excluded from major federal appointments when they have already be shut off from Aso Rock deliberately and wickedly?
Sometimes I just get sick of knowing the kinds of people that use the internet and nairaland to spew their re tarded opinions.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by Yyeske(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
I hope ndigbo making mouth can now keep quiet a bit, they've had their time and they should allow others to have theirs too
Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by CrtlAltDel: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
[s][/s]
[s]Nonsense trash
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun
this guy is comfortably running 2 monikers yet no sanction

i guess nairaland rules favours some people[/s]
Trash....see kettle calling pot black, we all know you have over 20 monikers here on NL
Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by ocelot2006(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
seunmsg:

There is nothing strategic about the south east in terms of political strength and economic resources. That is why they can't do anything without attaching themselves to south south.

It's the responsibility of the President to unite the nation irrespective of geopolitical region. The SE is equally a part of this nation and have equally contributed to the development of the nation via trade and even resources, far more than the North's own contribution. So far the President has failed WOEFULLY in this aspect and his actions aren't helping matters at all.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by Stingman: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
We expected the north to agitate and say they wanted Arewa Republic... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by MalcoImX: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
ocelot2006:

It's the responsibility of the President to unite the nation irrespective of geopolitical region. The SE is equally a part of this nation and have equally contributed to the development of the nation via trade and even resources, far more than the North's own contribution. So far the President has failed WOEFULLY in this aspect and his actions aren't helping matters at all.
The president is doing his best in that regard. The problem he's facing is from those who believe that it's unfair for GEJ to have lost. Added to this is they believe others are undeserving, arising from a false belief that they're better than them in all aspects.
This group consists mostly of the GEJ internet warriors who've found a new avenue to express their anger through Kanu. Buhari didn't start on a clean slate as he already has enemies pre- and after victory.
Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by uwa1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ok
Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by ocelot2006(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
MalcoImX:
The president is doing his best in that regard. The problem he's facing is from those who believe that it's unfair for GEJ to have lost. Added to this is they believe others are undeserving, arising from a false belief that they're better than them in all aspects.
This group consists mostly of the GEJ internet warriors who've found a new avenue to express their anger through Kanu. Buhari didn't start on a clean slate as he already has enemies pre- and after victory.

Pls take GEJ out of this. The man is no longer the President. Let face it, Buahri made a huge blunder. After winning the polls, the very first thing he ought to have done is to reach out to everyone, especially the opposition, in a bid to unite a nation already polarized. But HELL NO. First was the 97%-5% speech (poor math), then the lopsided appointments in favor of the north as if the south didn't matter at all. And there's the handling of the Herdsmen and IPOB-AREWA crisis. This man called Buhari has been one of the most, if not the most, divisive figure in this nation's history, or at least ever since the start of the fourth republic.
Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by DocHMD: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
Stingman:

We expected the north to agitate and say they wanted Arewa Republic... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Arewa republic was actually plan B for the abokirudeens if they had lost the 2015 election. They already bought weapons, kept boko haram on stand by and left the other region ready for 'araba' (seccesion) if their dullard had lost. They became nationalists again when GEJ called devilish and vindictive Buhari to congratulate him while he was baying for the blood of his baboons and dogs (his zombies) with Zahra and her siblings tucked abroad in safety.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by MalcoImX: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
ocelot2006:

Pls take GEJ out of this. The man is no longer the President. Let face it, Buahri made a huge blunder. After winning the polls, the very first thing he ought to have done is to reach out to everyone, especially the opposition, in a bid to unite a nation already polarized. But HELL NO. First was the 97%-5% speech (poor math), then the lopsided appointments in favor of the north as if the south didn't matter at all. And there's the handling of the Herdsmen and IPOB-AREWA crisis. This man called Buhari has been one of the most, if not the most, divisive figure in this nation's history, or at least ever since the start of the fourth republic.
March 22, 2015↓
ocelot2006:

Speak for yourself. I want continuity. #Forward #GEJWinsit

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by Okoroawusa: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
seunmsg:

sir,u r indeed a prophet..Exactly what u prophesized is happening now.
Your reply to Afam4eva is epic.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? by attackgat: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
MalcoImX:

is not in their nature.
Amazu
Oputu
Mr. Ernest Nwanpa
Mrs Dupe Atoki
Orji
Oron Joshua Okpo
Sijuwade
– Dr Bright Okogwu
24. NEXIM – Mr R. R Orya
– Dr Joseph Odumodu
LongmasWapmuk
Prof. Okojie
Gbenio
– Samuel Yonongo Ukura
Mike Omieri
Professor Monday Joshua
Agwai
While:
southerner
NSA – Sambo Dasuki
All CJNs- Northerners
Jega
of strategic sectors

Thats what Nnamdi Kanu is saying, grant people their independence let them go and manage themselves instead of these useless Abuja appointments that never helps anybody

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Threat Of Seccession In Nigeria Was Made By The Yorubas / My Watch: Atiku Is Not Fit To Rule- Obasanjo / Heavy Tension As Gov Ikpeazu Allegedly Scammed Buhari In Asorock; Minister Finge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.