Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) (48401 Views)

Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) / Sallah: Emir Sanusi And Governor Ganduje Attend Eid El Kabir Prayer (Photos) / Crowd At Maitama Sule's Funeral Prayer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ricky247:
Wait first, is fayose a Christian, a Muslim or babalawo pikin?
Answer me first

A Politician that understands the rules of the game!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Temmywalex: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Christians and Muslims disagree with one another on some religious teachings, that is where they see BELIEVERS and UNBELIEVERS. For instance.....

Christians believe in the teaching of the Trinity i.e Father, Son, and Holy Spirit but Muslims don't, therefore, Christians see Muslims as UNBELIEVERS and Christians think that they are right and Muslims are wrong.

Muslims believe that there is only one God and He has no subordinate but Christians believe that God has subordinate, therefore, Muslims see Christians as UNBELIEVERS and think that only Muslims are right and Christians are wrong.

This is the cause of religious problems between this two religions all over the world.

The headquarters of Christianity is Israel and the headquarters of Islam is Saudi Arabia. But where are we going when we die?.

The summary of my story is let us put aside religious differences and get along well with each other. We human being are all created the same by God. God's work from day 1-6 did not include any religion.

Don't be a religious fanatic. Religion is a guide to life. A rule for living. Respect and do not abuse the religion of others.

#EveryReligionHaveTheirOwnFlaws.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Hollicom(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

My Bible tells me not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers.

Stop reading ur bible upside down ... the same bible said we should love all equally and Jesus demonstrated this by dining with unbelievers.
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Yunisa001(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

who are the unbelievers?
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Shome36(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hypocritical Clown
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

I am not a fan of Fayose, and i hate him so much....... But Bleep you on this... You re just a religious bigot..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
Even Fayose, with all his flaws, plays better politics than those emotional little things. smiley

Barka da Salah to all Muslims.
...oh playing politics with religion? Now I know that you are irredeemable.
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by amnesty7: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

And from both spiritual and natural perspective you are the unbeliever. First time ever I'm commending the clown governor.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Grace001: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

That's what religion has caused, creating the perception of "WE" and "THEM" very biases perception of reality. Who will really enter that"Kingdom of God" ? To the muslim perception and believe, you have to practice the 5 islam pillar of faith such as observing hourly prayers, giving zakat, going to hajj etc. And to the Christian SU brothers and sisters you have to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour, and be a born again, and obey the 10 commandment. If that's the case who will really enter that "Kingdom of God" since every religion have their different requirement to HEAVEN. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery and follow the rule of right action which is "Do to other what you want them to do to you" or " Treat others the way you want to be treated" and the world will be a better place.
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by opeyemitee(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

Muslims are NOT unbelievers. If you say that, then your Bible is telling a very BIG lie. We believe in oneness of God, in Jesus christ and all other prophets of God. We don't worship anything aside God, Almighty. What else do you want us to believe in? And who told you Fayose is even faithful to his religion? Let not religion separate us. We are 1 Nigeria.
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
afonja!! d most worthless tribe wt d most foolish set of male n wt d most rubblish set of female
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by whizzler: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
ignis:
Best media and publicity governor in Nigeria.

I tell u, the guy knows how to catch in on every moment
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by mrkia(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
He thinks say dem dey play there ni......
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by tsalmjohn(m): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

He izz the governor of the state,that comprises both muslims and Christians that voted him within the polity.
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Those castigating Fayose won't cease to make me laugh. There is nothing that Fayose is doing today that he has not been doing since 2003 when he first became a governor; he eats, dances, plays with common citizens in the state. It is Fayose that started the dualization of roads in Ekiti, starting from Ado Ekiti. When we were not yet in recession when he was governor, he pays salaries on 25-26th of the month before month end. I could remember in one of the monthly governor chats, before Obasanjo set him up for impeachment, he promised to do a flyover in Ado then around 2005/2006, but the impeachment did not allow him. But today, that flyover project is being executed presently and I could say that he fulfills his promise. Foolish people living outside the state, and those of the other party are just blind haters that see white and call it black. Fayose is not my broda, and I dont belong to any party but I can boldly say that he is the best governor Ekiti ever had even though he has his flaws such as talking too much and sparking trouble, but most time, he is real.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by gbaliciousgbali: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Stylishly mocking them
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by successinlife: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

No Sir,Jesus was always seen among everybody,young,old,gentiles,pharises and saducees when he was on earth.
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by tuniski: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

Your bible needs to define unbelievers properly to you. Perversion of faith is that we sees abrahamic faith as unbelief!
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by gbaliciousgbali: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
ajepako:
This Oga Fayose is a comedian l swear..

Take it or leave it, he blends well with every group, sect, tribe or religion..

Nice gesture by the way...

Esin o fa lja Nile Oodua...
abeg make I hear word jo
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
gbaliciousgbali:
abeg make I hear word jo

If you think l will invite you to come chop jollof rice spiced with iru and ogiri then you lie..

Werey Oshogbo . tongue tongue tongue

Vickyrotex, come and carry babangbali/enemyofprgress go your house and dash him the horn of the ram wey una kill grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by menstrualpad: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
ajepako:

If you think l will invite you to come chop jollof rice spiced with iru and ogiri then you lie..

Vickyrotex, come and carry babangbali/enemyofprgress go your house and dash him the horn of the ram wey una kill grin grin grin
You no well o cheesy grin
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
evansjeff:
will you shut up there? Which blend? If Okorocha does this, then hypocrites like you would say he's as.s-licking the north.

He's only trying to safe his face since his lies have been bursted over and over again in other to please his brainwashed followers

You have been noticed... happy now? ..

Now go enjoy your day..

Love you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by tabolaji: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Temmywalex:
Christians believe in the teaching of the Trinity i.e Father, Son, and Holy Spirit but Muslims don't, therefore, Christians see Muslims as UNBELIEVERS and Christians think that they are right and Muslims are wrong.

Muslims believe that there is only one God and He has no subordinate but Christians believe that God has subordinate, therefore, Muslims see Christians as UNBELIEVERS and think that only Muslims are right and Christians are wrong.

This is the cause of religious problems between this two religions all over the world.

The headquarters of Christianity is Israel and the headquarters of Islam is Saudi Arabia. But where are we going when we die?.

The summary of my story is let us put aside religious differences and get along well with each other. We human being are all created the same by God. God's work from day 1-6 did not include any religion.

Don't be a religious fanatic. Religion is a guide to life. A rule for living. Respect and do not abuse the religion of others.

#EveryReligionHaveTheirOwnFlaws.

God Bless you!
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
menstrualpad:

You no well o cheesy grin

That's the only language that Werey boy understands and l dish it to him as e dey hot... cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
ajepako:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Dash fire!! Horn wey I don take do biscuit bone for all the area dogs grin grin

Speaking of Jollof Rice spiced with Iru and boiled egg, cheeeiiiiiiii aye ope mejiiii!!!! cry cry cry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by donphilopus: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
Even Fayose, with all his flaws, plays better politics than those emotional little things. smiley

Barka da Salah to all Muslims.

Those boys just wouldn't learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by darasimih104(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
dis man na omo ita oo..lol
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
This man is a joke

He play politics with everything

He does anything just to be in the news

I wonder what his life will be after his tenure
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by orlymat: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
That's one scripture I'm yet to understand. Not and unequally. .....Negative plus negative. Need more explanation. [/quote]

Nice observation!

A yoke is a wooden bar that joins two oxen to each other and to the burden they pull. An “unequally yoked” team has one stronger ox and one weaker, or one taller and one shorter. The weaker or shorter ox would walk more slowly than the taller, stronger one, causing the load to go around in circles. When oxen are unequally yoked, they cannot perform the task set before them. Instead of working together, they are at odds with one another
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
So why did God make unbelievers pregnant and keep multiplying? Am a Christian and don't agree with you that muslim are unbelievers. Bible was written by man. I love God and Jesus but religion is what I don't understand. It's a scam
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
donphilopus:

Those boys just wouldn't learn.
Dude! Where in seven hells have you been? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) / Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.