Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

What Is Your Overall Mood Towards Nigeria And Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Overall Mood Towards Nigeria And Why? (1069 Views)

Why All These Hatred By South Africans Towards Nigeria(ns) / What Are Your Responsibilities Towards Nigeria As A Nigerian? / Western Foreign Policy Change Towards Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Overall Mood Towards Nigeria And Why? by jobinaija(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2007
What is your overall mood towards Nigeria and why?

A) No hope whatsoever, we never go arrive
B) Skepticism & cynicism
C) Indifference
D) Cautious optimism
E) Complete Optimism

For me, Cautious optimism, Nigeria go survive, steps (as smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall as they may be) are being taken in the right direction
Re: What Is Your Overall Mood Towards Nigeria And Why? by Euclid(m): 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2007
Hi Jobinnaija shocked

I think you've missed one very important aspect to the sentiments going round the country,

ANGER and FEAR!!!

Simply because charlattans have ruled us for 40 years and still we haven't achieved anything as a nation!!

Nigeria go beta has been the same slogan for the past 30 years cmon meeen dont you get bored of crap,

Action is required and i suggest that this generation take up its intellectual weaponry and attack the fortress of the oligarchs!!

www.nigerianyouthleague.org shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Should Africa Deal With Sudan? Attack This Country Or Negociate? / Never Offend Obj If You Dont Want To Be On Crutches / Fashola Begins Work In Earnest: Security And Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.