Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady (44178 Views)

Dating A Jehovah Witness Girl And Many More (hilarious Joke) / Problem Of Dating A Slim Girl. / 10 Struggles Of Dating A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by a0if(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Adverts

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by lereinter(m): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
op you a genius...

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by muller101(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
ivolt:

Is having kids a disease ?
I didn't say so . Did I?
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by muller101(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Even though they have nothing to do with the babypapa.
yes
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by Malawian(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
You really don't like single mothers. Nawa o.
are you a single mother? I love milfs
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by Alphasoar(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Nigerian ladies are amazing..so amazing
Cool headed..family oriented and homely
I love this type of advertisement. So personal but don't know how true . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by mark2sunny(m): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
beautiful232:
that's a lie joor,cause these days some ladies pay their bills and even pay for their men.

Some.
By the way that pics of you...
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by MrCork: 3:26am On Sep 02, 2017
Rorachy:
Even though they have nothing to do with the babypapa.

^^this chick sexxxxy face keep making our *kondo*hard.... Vaseline!! cheesy
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by Fucktensei: 4:14am On Sep 02, 2017
Jadoskii:
I'm I the only one thinking wat the op means by generator is 'hairy snail'..
it's either you buy actual fuel (petroleum) and be filling her gen with it or prepare to be a driller. Make sure those 2 eggs and 1 yam are working cheesy grin
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by Aden777(m): 4:46am On Sep 02, 2017
beautiful232:
that's a lie joor,cause these days some ladies pay their bills and even pay for their men.
U r ryt... They can pay for the bottle of water while u pay for the bottle of vodka... lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:57am On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

That's because you always start as fwb

You're right. It's usually prudent to test the waters before committing, at least that's what I think.
But if you're into each other, the question is redundant. I have always suspected it springs from deep seated insecurity
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 02, 2017
Malawian:
are you a single mother? I love milfs
No am not.
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by MhizzAJ(f): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Alphasoar:

I love this type of advertisement. So personal but don't know how true . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

it's true grin grin
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by Malawian(m): 7:13am On Sep 02, 2017
Rorachy:
No am not.
too bad. I can make you one though grin
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by beautiful232(f): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2017
Aden777:

U r ryt... They can pay for the bottle of water while u pay for the bottle of vodka... lipsrsealed

hahaha.no..still not true
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by beautiful232(f): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2017
mark2sunny:

Some. By the way that pics of you...

no.it's yours
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2017
Malawian:
too bad. I can make you one though grin
Make me a single mum? No thanks.
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by EmmyDe25(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2017
beautiful232:
True. Just last night. Saw a lady bringing out her ATM card paying the bills at Bheerhugz while her 'boyfriend' just sat there looking, she even went to the point of tipping the waitress. Na those kind babe i dey find for my life biko. No be all these i never chop.
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by beautiful232(f): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2017
EmmyDe25:

True. Just last night. Saw a lady bringing out her ATM card paying the bills at Bheerhugz while her 'boyfriend' just sat there looking, she even went to the point of tipping the waitress. Na those kind babe i dey find for my life biko. No be all these i never chop.

thank you....I know say I never chop too plenty
but there are still good ladies out they

and some of them have silly mentality of if I spend for a man,meaning I'm cheap but wen he spend for me,meaning I'm hot..Have over heard lots of girls say ,me I can't call a guy o,talk more of giving him my money..so lots of girls live with this stupid mind set
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by Aden777(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2017
beautiful232:

hahaha.no..still not true
I wish to go out with u so u can foot the bill... Just hold ur life savings cos u might end up working in the store.
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by beautiful232(f): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2017
Aden777:

I wish to go out with u so u can foot the bill... Just hold ur life savings cos u might end up working in the store.

you wish....thank GOD you don't know me and never will you
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by Esdb3: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2017
beautiful232:

Do YOU??
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by Aden777(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2017
beautiful232:

you wish....thank GOD you don't know me and never will you

NEVER say NEVER...
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by beautiful232(f): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Esdb3:

Do YOU??

always
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by misslois(f): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Pls always put "some" whenever u want to talk about ladies coz all ladies are not the same eg like me I don't even like guys spending for me I like spending for my self the only thing I need from a guy is his love. ........I can't even remember if I have ask any guy for anything sef. So always put some comma when talking about ladies and u guys should stop spending unnecessarily even when the lady did not ask for anything u guys will like to spend after they start saying ladies are demanding too much. ...................u guys should spare us jooooooor. Loll
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by beautiful232(f): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Aden777:

NEVER say NEVER...
cheesy
Aden777:

NEVER say NEVER...
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by Aden777(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
beautiful232:
cheesy

Y u dey happy I'll prove u wrong... Stay calm...
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by beautiful232(f): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Aden777:

tongue
Aden777:

Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by Alphasoar(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

it's true grin grin
Are you really sure. Cos' ladies of the 21st century are busy on social media Slaying and been Slayed.
Well, I hope its true sha!!!
Re: Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady by EmmyDe25(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
beautiful232:

thank you....I know say I never chop too plenty
but there are still good ladies out they

and some of them have silly mentality of if I spend for a man,meaning I'm cheap but wen he spend for me,meaning I'm hot..Have over heard lots of girls say ,me I can't call a guy o,talk more of giving him my money..so lots of girls live with this stupid mind set

Such feeling is shallow though. Why would anyone think paying a bill means a guy will think you are cheap. Please, spend less time with such babes. Not asking a girl to be spending money on a guy though but be able to take care of basic bills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"No Gree For Anybody" Fight Between A Chicken And A Goat (video And Pictures) / Which Of These Books Would You Buy First / Job Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.