Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

The 3 Women In Vladmir's Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 3 Women In Vladmir's Life (2636 Views)

Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) / WATCH VIDEO: 3 Women Caught Raping A 16 Year Old Boy In Hotel Room / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Women In Vladmir's Life by aloyemeka2: 6:02am On Feb 23, 2010
[img]http://2.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/S4J6kXrQDdI/AAAAAAAAbr8/LLibzk0lUCo/s400/255oxgp.jpg[/img]

Super model, Naomi Campbell was recently photographed with her billionaire boyfriend, 47 year old Vladimir Doronin, and his wife Ekaterina and 13-year-old daughter Katia.

It is believed he recently introduced Naomi to his family and this led to her inviting them to her Fashion for Relief fundraiser for Haiti earthquake victims on Thursday last week, where this picture was taken.

“I’ve maintained a good relationship with my wife and Katia, and was very pleased they were able to join me in supporting Naomi,” the News of the World quoted Vlad, as saying.

Naomi, added: “It was a really special night and lovely to be together, we had a great time.”

Hmmm, quite gracious of Ekaterina. Would you be interested in meeting your estranged husband's girlfriend?
Re: The 3 Women In Vladmir's Life by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 23, 2010
The ex wife has a lot of confidence. How many women would want to stand close to their ex hubby's super model girlfriend?
Re: The 3 Women In Vladmir's Life by aloyemeka2: 6:12am On Feb 23, 2010
I am wondering too. She is not even an ex wife yet, they are just separated. I am sure she found herself a sexier younger bloke with his money. That's why she is not worried. wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: The 3 Women In Vladmir's Life by SisiKill1: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2010
Not all women are Nigerian women who don't even wanna breath the same air as their ex hubby and his new wife.
Re: The 3 Women In Vladmir's Life by aloyemeka2: 7:31am On Feb 23, 2010
What's that supposed to mean?. Nigerian women who share their home with their husbands new wives and concubines?
Re: The 3 Women In Vladmir's Life by parislomo(f): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2010
and in peace and harmony shall we all live if we put away all forms of jealousy,
grin grin
Re: The 3 Women In Vladmir's Life by AloyEmeka5: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2010
yes o
Re: The 3 Women In Vladmir's Life by bawomolo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Not all women are Nigerian women who don't even wanna breath the same air as their ex hubby and his new wife.

true, as long as he is a good parent to his daughter.

she can go shopping with her girls using alimony money anyway.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Women In Vladmir's Life by spikedcylinder: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2010
I can't find a 13yr old in that photo.
Re: The 3 Women In Vladmir's Life by clemcykul(f): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
lol i think naomi is the 13yr old grin
Re: The 3 Women In Vladmir's Life by parislomo(f): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I can't find a 13yr old in that photo.

clemcykul:

lol i think naomi is the 13yr old grin

And just to ensure you don't come back asking who Naomi (the 13 yr old) is, she's the first on your right!
grin grin grin
Re: The 3 Women In Vladmir's Life by spikedcylinder: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2010
Seriously, who is the 13yr old supposed to be? The old woman beside Naomi?
Re: The 3 Women In Vladmir's Life by parislomo(f): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2010
"OLD" has become relative here and to answer your question candidly YES the "old' woman beside Naomi is 13 year OLD

(1) (Reply)

If You Had To Choose? Wiche One? / Rapper Mc Loph Laid To Rest In Anambra State / Obafemi Martins Is Dating Balotelli's Sister [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.