Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS (32297 Views)

"Our Mumu Don Do" Group Visit Family Of 10yr Boy Killed During Market Demolition / Market Demolition: No One Died, Says Okorocha; Lies, My 10-yr-old Son Is Dead / Ambode Denies Hand In Ojodu Market Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by Jobabori(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
eastman11:
Owerri people shot themselves on the foot, Emeka Ihedioha from Mbaise would have won last election but Owerri people out of hatred towards Mbaise people massively voted for Rochas despite the fact that Mbaise is in Owerri zone. Exactly what is playing out in Nigeria where Yolobas voted for Buhari cos of their hatred for Jonathan and SE but today they are suffering and smelling.
Owerri people are paying for their sins and this is just the beginning
RIP to the dead and may their blood hunt Okoroawusa til he cries for mercy
Which of your so called "yoloba" is regretting?. You are not current. We have the best under BUHARI. GEJ made us no 13 but we are no 2 under BUHARI. See the rail road construction, the Lagos - Ibadan road under construction and many others in Yoruba land. IPOB are mere criers, genuine Igbo understand the reality. Yoruba gains more under BUHARI than under GEJ where no one benefited except the looters.
Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by Kingspin(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Idiotic PDP Elders!

Conduct election a thousand times, Rochas will win a thousand and one times!

Useless pigs!
I guess this matter is bigger than your head.

4 Likes

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
This is a pure political gathering.Which normal people resist development? Are people from Imo State not living in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by Abagworo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Idiotic PDP Elders!
Useless pigs!
Even the original graveside has been demolished and modernized. Ndi ara?
Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by IPOB123london: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
development?

hahhahha

we have had enough okorohausa gay club bikonu

soon another ghost will slap that idiot man

2 Likes

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hmmmm Okorombeke is in real deep sh.it.
Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fools,idol worshippers let's see how the dead ancestors will stop bulldozers and the task force.

I cannot imagine how some people are still living in stone age.

1 Like

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by muykem: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
People hate change, I have never seen any market relocation in Nigeria without protest.

1 Like

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by Abagworo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
silverspringle:
Owerri indigenes should pick another struggle mbok. What is this show of shame. It was because of your lame refusal to relocate this market that led to the killing of that innocent lad. Y'all sit your lazy a** and harass traders. Steal people's phone along that Douglas and your elders never did anything about it. I remember one December my lil bro was harras along that Douglas by this owerri indigenes and was beaten and my mum cries herself out that day and cursed you guys...asked why no one came to his rescue and people say ones you question them, they assassinate u.

The indigenes are generally lazy, unproductive and dependent on taxing other Igbos they call Isoma to survive. Only those who don't know will believe the lies they've been selling.

1 Like

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by Yyeske(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
matrixme:
Owerrians that are supposed to be the most enlightened sets among the Igbo's are here engaging in a show of shame to express their displeasure at the governor's attempt to modernise their city.
If not for Rochas hardwork, Owerri would have been as disgusting and unplanned as Onitsha or Aba. Rather than invoke the good spirits to keep supporting him, they want their wives to keep selling their ukwa and ugba on the roadside.
You can force a horse to the river, but definitely can't force it to drink!
Una don start again, did you see Onitsha mentioned here abi you want wahala?
Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by Abagworo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
eastman11:
Owerri people shot themselves on the foot, Emeka Ihedioha from Mbaise would have won last election but Owerri people out of hatred towards Mbaise people massively voted for Rochas despite the fact that Mbaise is in Owerri zone. Exactly what is playing out in Nigeria where Yolobas voted for Buhari cos of their hatred for Jonathan and SE but today they are suffering and smelling.

In 2019 Buhari shall win 90% in Imo State and APC will be returned as Governor. There's nothing Owerri or Mbaise people can do. They don't have the population, wealth and strength to fight other Imolites.
Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by silverspringle(f): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Abagworo:

The indigenes are generally lazy, unproductive and dependent on taxing other Igbos they call Isoma to survive. Only those who don't know will believe the lies they've been selling.
Heavy taxing o. What my mum pays in a single shop in owerri can comfortably pay for 5 shops here in uyo. The one that pains me most is how they harras traders. I thought they all claimed to be cultist. Ordinary Ohaji people came to their land and challenged them. I heard they even ran. Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by MONITZ: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
I can see another rounds of invisible slaps in the offing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by silverspringle(f): 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
silverspringle:
Heavy taxing o. What my mum pays in a single shop in owerri can comfortably pay for 5 shops here in uyo. The one that pains me most is how they harras traders. I thought they all claimed to be cultist. Ordinary Ohaji people came to their land and challenged them. I heard they even ran. grin Ndi ara
Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by onyokometer: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Idiotic PDP Elders!

Useless pigs!
We recognize you sir.....people he is one of those people that want one post from Okorocha,but will never get. I know him personally. An incoming SA that I'll never come. Calling PDP I'll not help your situation,go and collect free taxi from Okorocha. Who said he shared 2000 cars to Keke operators? He I'll give you his bank cheque signed for you to put your name and amount.

2 Likes

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
this bald headed cretins should just go back to the dark ages caves, have they not heard of Developments and 2017? in thesedays of Ipads, Facebook, I phones, Autopilot and driverless cars, these people are Appeasing the dead? those so-called Ancestors or founders are not even in that Grave grin grin the only thing in that Grave is skulls bones and skeleton.

1 Like

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by madjune(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
eastman11:

For your information, a 100 Rochas will always be preferred to 1 Mbaise man.

Tufiakwa. A snake will always give birth to a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by Bridget95(f): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Idiotic PDP Elders!

Useless pigs!
APC have been winning via massive rigging. Whatever happened to respect for elders?don't politicize everything.

1 Like

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by Bridget95(f): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44 rule2
always crying to the mods.smh

2 Likes

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by CrtlAltDel: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
[s]
Buhari is a terrorist
Rochas is a terrorist crook
We have embarrassed and exposed your IQ level you on your thread now you don run come here to be embarrassed again…. Bros who do you like this

1 Like

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by Kiakia(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
obailala:
Which people exactly?... For meaningful development to take place, things like this (i.e. shifting market location) are inevitable; and there would certainly be people opposed to it. The relocation of this particular market is long overdue to ensure sanity in one of the most important roads in the centre of owerri.
Only if the market was really relocated for meaningful development! Who will complain if that is the actual intention? Nobody!

1 Like

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by lakesider(m): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
80% of Nigerians ( including people in IMO ) live below the breadline , no one visited ancestors

There is no water to drink , no one visits the ancestor

There is no employment , no one visited the ancestors

Hunger is killing UA , no one visited the ancestors

We will remain like this until we start telling ourselves the truth
Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by DonProphet: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
Though it is not good to take the life of any human being for any reason, these are not the elders of the state, they are politicians trying to score a very cheap political point. The government of the state is not favouring them, they have been skimmed out of power and money sharing formular of the state. They deceiving the masses because Nigerian politicians are in the habbit of pretending to be projecting and fighting for the masses whan the power game does not favour them. For clarity, we have two parties in this country, the elites and the masses. The masses are in the majority but are always played on emotionally by the elites to get what they want.

3 Likes

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by enimooko: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Whenever an Isoko, Urhobo, Yoruba, Efik, Fulani, Hausa, Ibibio,Egun, Igala etc dies in any way possible it is called death of a Nigerian. Whenever an Igbo man dies it is Marginalization, Conspiracy, Genocide etc against the Igbo Nation.
Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by nenajanek: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
eastman11:
Ive been following Owerri politics for some time and this is so True... they dont like good people to rule them. Ohakim broke down batchers and huts, they started screaming remove him, remove him...Ihedioha won, they said no way it must be Rochas, they went and voted for someone that is now breaking homes made with blocks and now million naira buildings...and they are still shouting...
Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by AzeezAbubakar1: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
[s]
CrtlAltDel:

We have embarrassed and exposed your IQ level you on your thread now you don run come here to be embarrassed again…. Bros who do you like this
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS by electropiz(m): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
ZeroUnity:
I hate it when politics enters into every critical issue, when the people who are meant to educate our people hide their faces in shame cos they were not recognized by the ruling government....

RIP to The Casualties...

The Government passed a proper warning and sanction which were not adhered to instead they were busy daring the first citizen of the state..

May God shape our ignorance and make us to be mindful of our safety at all times.... Amen.

Don't say what you don't know, the case is still in the court but Okoroawusa, went ahead to demolish, he said the market has been relocated to a place, that place is swamped, a semi forest no building nothing- now how do you explain that? Have u been to owerri before? Go and see for your self....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. / Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari / New Minimum Wage: Reps Reject N27,000 Approved For Nigerian Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.