Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

I’m Dating An Extremely Endowed Man And I Never Imagined It Would Be This Diffic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Dating An Extremely Endowed Man And I Never Imagined It Would Be This Diffic (1283 Views)

I Never Told Anyone That I Will Die Soon - Odumeje / Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Dating An Extremely Endowed Man And I Never Imagined It Would Be This Diffic by Convos: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Some years ago, I met a good man. In my head, I figured, “here is the one in whom my heart is well pleased”. I imagined the white house and picket fence. This guy was an orator, when he spoke, people listened because he had charisma and all that but with most things in life, there is the huge BUT! After almost a year into dating him, I was clueless about his bedmatics but since we had mutually agreed there will be no premarital sex, it was not out of place. I got curious after several ‘safe’ make out rounds and I did not feel any kind of bulge down there. I insisted on seeing it one day and for a man this close to perfection, he had the smallest junk when I saw it, I was shocked! Worst still, it did not make any attempt to rise to the occasion . . . literally!

Side bar: How do you know if a guy is impotent?

That said, I tried to stay with him but I had lost trust in him because I felt I really had a right to know in the early stage of the relationship, seeing as we were planning a future together. It was obvious he had a problem down there and as much as it was okay to think toys and other stuff will make up for the short fall, his bruised

READ ON... http://thenakedconvos.com/does-size-really-matter/
Re: I’m Dating An Extremely Endowed Man And I Never Imagined It Would Be This Diffic by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
let me dream the rest of this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I’m Dating An Extremely Endowed Man And I Never Imagined It Would Be This Diffic by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Op

Re: I’m Dating An Extremely Endowed Man And I Never Imagined It Would Be This Diffic by Convos: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: I’m Dating An Extremely Endowed Man And I Never Imagined It Would Be This Diffic by Convos: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: I’m Dating An Extremely Endowed Man And I Never Imagined It Would Be This Diffic by Convos: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: I’m Dating An Extremely Endowed Man And I Never Imagined It Would Be This Diffic by donk552(m): 4:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Some small junk are very powerful
Re: I’m Dating An Extremely Endowed Man And I Never Imagined It Would Be This Diffic by Convos: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: I’m Dating An Extremely Endowed Man And I Never Imagined It Would Be This Diffic by Niflheim(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
So I guess the moral to the story is.......................................BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!! CAUSE YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT!!!
Re: I’m Dating An Extremely Endowed Man And I Never Imagined It Would Be This Diffic by Convos: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue
Re: I’m Dating An Extremely Endowed Man And I Never Imagined It Would Be This Diffic by Convos: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Read..
Re: I’m Dating An Extremely Endowed Man And I Never Imagined It Would Be This Diffic by Convos: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

From Atheism To Christianity: A Personal Journey Of Philip Vander Elst / Prophet Urbert Angel Distributes 70,000 Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities / T.B Joshua reacts to purported sack of Sierra Leonean President’s aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.