Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Angina - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Angina (825 Views)

Angina Pectoris: My Story, My Experience / Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) / Can A Person In Their Twenties Have Angina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angina by genetokky(m): 6:41am On Feb 23, 2010
is there anybody in the house who knows the pamanent solution to angina(chest pain that spread to the right arm)
Re: Angina by madlady(f): 8:31am On Feb 23, 2010
@Poster, you should go to see a doctor, pain going down the arm could be serious.

I hope my ID name does not put you off but I am not joking AT ALL
Re: Angina by dominique(f): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2010
angina can lead to heart attack. you should see a doctor ASAP.
Re: Angina by agathamari(f): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2010
@poster, you need to find out the cause of the angina. in some cases it can lead to heart attacks while others it can be caused by malformations in the heart or even nuerological conditions. some are treatable, others managable.

(1) (Reply)

Who Reports That There Are More Female Smokers Than Male Smokers In Nigeria / 5 Ways That Hypertensive Fans Can Watch And Enjoy The World Cup / Haemoroids Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.