Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

All 2017/2018 Futa Post Utme Aspirants Should Check In And Thank Me Later - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All 2017/2018 Futa Post Utme Aspirants Should Check In And Thank Me Later (1074 Views)

Yabatech Post Utme Aspirants 2020/2021 Gather Here Form Will Soon Be Out / Jamb Login Issue For De And Utme Aspirants / 2017/2018 Unizik POST UTME Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All 2017/2018 Futa Post Utme Aspirants Should Check In And Thank Me Later by MrHelper21(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
RE: WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT FUTA POST UTME, WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AND ALL THE STUPID LIES THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD!!!

Here are popular questions asked by many confused applicants who choose the Federal University of Technology, Akure as their school of choice. All answers are authoritatively and directly from the office of the registrar:

1. I scored below 200 in my UTME, Please what's my chances of admission to FUTA??

Answer: As frank as this answer might seem, its purely the truth, even if you score 198, FUTA won't admit you. Only students who score 200 and above are invited for Post UTME in FUTA. Even in the 2012/2013 UTME where too many students failed, the vice chancellor in an interview with newsmen said, FUTA stands a first class university in Nigeria, and would for no reason bend its cutoff mark from 200. If you scored below
200, please get a change of school form. This looks harsh and frank but its the total truth. Sorry, if you are disappointed.

2. I chose FUTA as second choice, is it true they don't admit second choice.

Answer: This is absolutely false. FUTA admits both first and second choice. There are cases where students who chose FUTA as second choice get to see their names first in the admission list even before candidates who made the school their first choice. It all depends on your total score in UTME and POST UTME.

3. How is FUTA Grade calculated for admission

Answer: UTME score is divided by 8 to make 50marks, Post UTME score is divided by 2 to make 50marks totaling to 100marks

4. What's the structure of FUTA Post UTME?

Answer. a. FUTA Post UTME is a Computer Based test. (CBT). It has been so since 2010 and remains so. Meaning you write the exam with computer

b. FUTA Post UTME consists of 25questions to be answered in 30minutes. 4marks each, totaling to 100marks. 5questions each from your four subjects chosen in UTME and 5questions from general knowledge/current affairs totaling 25questions

5. If I score below 50% in my Post UTME, what's my chances of admission??

Answer: Frankly speaking, FUTA admits only candidates who scored above 50%. There is nothing like 48%, 49% supplementary admission

6. If I score above 50% in my Post UTME, but score below my chosen course cut-off mark, is that all for me?

Answer: No, there is still hope. After all candidates who made their cutoff mark are offered admission, FUTA sells change of course form with list of departments who still have spaces, where you are opportune to buy the form and choose another course. Please note, the following courses are the most competitive in FUTA hence has higher cut off mark. Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Biochemistry, Architecture and Microbiology.

6. I don't know anybody in FUTA. Do I need to know a senior staff to gain my admission??

Answer: U absolutely don't need to know anybody. FUTA admits purely based on merit. Even if you know the Vice chancellor and your Post UTME score is below 50%, there is definitely nothing to be done about your admission.

SOURCE: http://www.futaputme..com

CALL TO ACTION: ALL 2017 FUTA ASPIRANTS ARE HIGHLY ADVISED TO CHECK http://www.futaputme..com

#### FROM A CONCERNED AND A 1ST CLASS NIGERIAN UNDERGRADUATE!!!

[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Retrieve My Primary School Testimonial / Differences Between Jamb Admission And School Admission / JAMB UTME 2018 Live Thread and Reports for March 10th Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.