Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Check Out Things You Probably Didn't Know About Waje As She Celebrates Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Things You Probably Didn't Know About Waje As She Celebrates Birthday (637 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ / Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks / Throwback Photo Of Eniola Badmus As She Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Things You Probably Didn't Know About Waje As She Celebrates Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Today is Waje's 37th birthday! Check out the seven things you probably didn't know about her

[img]https://3.bp..com/-J_5ri0X7lvY/WamIqRKJ57I/AAAAAAAADqk/0dSG3F9AAMs8YlFDkzTn6ql9_odB4MieQCLcBGAs/s320/waje.jpg[/img]

Today is Waje's Birthday. The talented singer is 37 years today.

Check out the seven things you probably didn't know about her...

Read below;

1.] Aituaje Iruobe (born September 1), known as Waje (an acronym for "Words aren’t just enough"wink, is a Nigerian singer whose vocal range covers three octaves.

2.] Waje was born in Akure, Ondo State in Nigeria then moved to Benin City, Edo State and was raised by her parents. She was the first child and the first daughter in her family. Her parents got divorced when she was young, and had to overcome difficult situations.

3.] As a young singer she once sang gospel tunes to the delight of the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa of Church of God misson int. Archbishop Benson was quite impressed by her singing and decided to help her throughout her whole secondary school days.

4.] She was found singing in church as a young lady whose love for humanity led her to study social work at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN).

5.] Waje has also made an acting debut on the movie called Tunnel, with Femi Jacobs, Patrick Doyle, Nse- Etm, Lepacious Bose, and others. This is a 2014 Nigerian drama film directed by Stanlee Ohikhuare which is a story about a young pastor's life, journey and his fulfillments.

6.] Waje is among the judges for The Voice Nigeria alongside Yemi Alade, Timi Dakolo and Patoranking.

7.] Waje is a single mother of one.

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/today-is-wajes-37th-birthday-check-out.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Things You Probably Didn't Know About Waje As She Celebrates Birthday by HMZi: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
I SERIOUSLY WISH TO FORK THIS SINGER,HER VOICE IS GOLD,that raw african vibe in her rhythm......#OminiKnowest

I still remember her 'can i be your girl for a minute'song,Prodced by doctor frabz(cant rem d title),more artistes should be like her,she's got content and depth...hbd
Re: Check Out Things You Probably Didn't Know About Waje As She Celebrates Birthday by youngreva(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hbd Waje, always looking sezy,you have acheived a lot in this life

(1) (Reply)

Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni’s Ex-queen Will Die -yemi Elebuibon / Actress Lola Margaret Quits Social Media / I Have Nothing But Disrespect For Donald Trump, He's A Joke! - Jay-z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.