Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,913 members, 7,956,429 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Newly Bought Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Newly Bought Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty (1546 Views)

Clean Tecno Camon Cx For Sale / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX / Newly Bought Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Bought Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty by talk2oluseun: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Newly bought, intact and sealed Tecno camon cx for sale with warranty! Bought directly from tecno. Reason for saling: was gifted another camon cx making two with me, reason y I decided to sale one at a give a way price! Untouched and sealed.Wats app or call me on 08168146212 Location, Ogun and Lagos.
Re: Newly Bought Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty by Emagha(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
you want to sell a phone without pics
Re: Newly Bought Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty by toscotech(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
let see the pix because i have interest
Re: Newly Bought Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty by talk2oluseun: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2017
Whats app me if you need the picture! This is sealed camon cx and intact! Champagne Gold
Re: Newly Bought Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty by toscotech(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2017
am not on whatsapp for now and am in abeokuta
Re: Newly Bought Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty by talk2oluseun: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2017
Bros its a sealed phone and untouched! I told u reason why I wana sale one! Dont have meg to be uploading pic here! Only avin wats app meg, reason y I ask u to cht on wats app! Or u call if intrested.
Re: Newly Bought Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty by talk2oluseun: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2017
Im in sango
Re: Newly Bought Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty by johndwayy(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2017
How much?
Re: Newly Bought Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty by Emagha(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2017
talk2oluseun:
Bros its a sealed phone and untouched! I told u reason why I wana sale one! Dont have meg to be uploading pic here! Only avin wats app meg, reason y I ask u to cht on wats app! Or u call if intrested.

when you are serious upload the pic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Virginia Beach Personal Injury Attorney / How Fast Does Your Phone Open Nairaland Site? / Infinix Note 3 Pro Finger Printing Malfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.