Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Buhari Joins Muslims To Offer Prayers In Daura (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Joins Muslims To Offer Prayers In Daura (photos) (490 Views)

President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Joins The Accolade Challenge. Reacts To Photo Of Trump With Buhari / Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Joins Muslims To Offer Prayers In Daura (photos) by royalsgist: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has joined thousands of Nigerians in marking the Eid-El-Kabir.

The President on Friday attended the Raka’at Eid-El-Kabir prayer with Muslims Faithful at the Kofar Arewa Eid prayer ground in Daura, his home town.

In his Sallah message, the President felicitated with Nigerians particularly the Muslim faithful, on the celebration of this year’s Eid-El-Kabir.

“I congratulate our Muslim brothers and sisters who are currently in Saudi Arabia to participate in the rites of the Hajj.

“From the outset, I want to use this opportunity to thank all Nigerians who prayed for my recovery and have continued to extend their goodwill and support after my return to the country.”

Source.....https://royalsgist.com/2017/09/01/buhari-joins-muslims-offer-prayers-daura-photos/

Re: Buhari Joins Muslims To Offer Prayers In Daura (photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sai baba UK citizen, maybe na sallah bring am home sef. This man no fit weigh pass 20KG grin

Am in my house waiting for the military

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Muslims To Offer Prayers In Daura (photos) by wizalpha(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
our bubu skeleton...hope your doctors permit u for sallah break oo.
#FunnyCountry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts Over Goodluck Jonathan's "Unity Tweet" After Nigeria-cameroon M / We Did Not Prepare For This Week's FEC Meeting - Minister / Remarks By Raji Fashola, SAN At The 19th Monthly Power Sector Operators Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.