Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Can A Christian Eat Sallah Meat? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Christian Eat Sallah Meat? (795 Views)

Sallah- Is It OK For Christians To Eat Sallah Meat? / Baffled Lagosian Says He Found Allah’s Name On His Sallah Meat / NL Christians , Is It Wrong For a Christian To EAT Sallah Meat ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Christian Eat Sallah Meat? by slayminder(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Barka d sallah to all Muslim.

so today I was told to give some meat to some of our neighbors, but one of them refused to take the meat she said "sallah meat is a sacrifice" and it's not acceptable for christian to eat it.
Re: Can A Christian Eat Sallah Meat? by purem(m): 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
Similar question on my mind "why are they not celebrating it"

1 Like

Re: Can A Christian Eat Sallah Meat? by dingbang(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
My lord and my God....

This is the height of ignorance....
Re: Can A Christian Eat Sallah Meat? by smartty68(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
They're afraid if you people put bomb inside sad

With all the hate speech coming out of Muslim against other religion especially Christians and the incessant killings from boko haram and Fulani herdsmen, meh one has to be very careful now.

Apology if it hurts though
Re: Can A Christian Eat Sallah Meat? by dollytino4real(f): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
they can go to any length to wipe off all the infidel so man just have to be careful
Re: Can A Christian Eat Sallah Meat? by chynie: 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
I think is Optional
Christians eat if they trust you
Re: Can A Christian Eat Sallah Meat? by Kseafresh: 2:15am On Sep 02, 2017
Why should a Christian eat meat he doesn't know where it's coming from, moreover we don't know the mind of Muslims

(1) (Reply)

A New Covenant Picture Of Repentance - Paul Ellis / Is It Okay For Christians To Have Tattoos? / Needs Clarification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.