Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured (26888 Views)

A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) / Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) / Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Ajimike(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ogun

Man made crash
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by NwaAmaikpe: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Mohammed followers and violence grin

Where's that Zuma picture sef grin

shocked

Have it here ma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by perdollar(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
allahamdullilahi
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Sheun001(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
MDsambo:

A father that cant save his own son from being crossified is that one a father? and how could the same father save his children from the Ozubulu massacre

pls you don't have to reply him
mind what u say

God didn't instruct us to go against each other
just turn deaf ears on things like this

4 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by maxiuc(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Am I confused or did I really read that faithfuls at a prayer ground killed a policeman for trying to prevent an unlucky driver from being killed by them?

I love this religion.
is that really you

Senseless becoming intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by agbonkamen(f): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
Religion of Peace.....(ROP)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by OSESUNATE(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
My question is;Between the man that killed a Muslim "faithful" and the *Faithfuls* that killed an innocent police man who is more guilty? I desperately need an answer please.

10 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by NwaAmaikpe: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
maxiuc:
is that really you

Senseless becoming intelligent

shocked

Is that really you?

Ugly becoming uglier.
undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by dangotesmummy: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by thorpido(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
It's called an accident.Why were they ready to mob the driver to death?

They killed an innocent policeman doing his lawful duty of protection of life. How are they better than the driver who didn't even kill on purpose?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by dangotesmummy: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin

If I slap you grin
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Have it here ma.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Emy4u(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Just as ur family members just perished. Idiot
fuckerstard:

Your family members are next, animal.

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by HMZi: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
SO THEY KILLED JOSEPH ON SALLAH DAY..NAWA O

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by shotizzy: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
so sad r.i.p. sad
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by zionmade1: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
I thought they said Yoruba muslims don't kill. Ayam not understanding, so terrorism is not all about Hausas even Yoruba's too na waooo. Trying not to be tribalistic but the violent nature of Islam knows no tribe. The religion is just full of hatred and violence. tufiakwa

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by HMZi: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
thorpido:
It's called an accident.Why were they ready to mob the driver to death?

They killed an innocent policeman doing his lawful duty of protection of life. How are they better than the driver who didn't even kill on purpose?
not better at all o

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Emy4u(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Aren't u dead already! Is there still life in u. quote author=Bills2307 post=60040864] you ll die
rip too [/quote]
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Mccullum: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
It's unfortunate incident but for non-Muslims to be making inhuman statement as if what happened gave them gladness due to police was killed by the mob that were disheartened and transfer their anger on him that caused his death, two wrongs can't make right though...

RIP to them.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Emy4u:
Just as ur family members just perished. Idiot

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Exponental(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Am I confused or did I really read that faithfuls at a prayer ground killed a policeman for trying to prevent an unlucky driver from being killed by them?

I love this religion.
Now I understand what seun is protecting and why he closed my thread this morning under one hour of opening.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Funkybabee(f): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Greeting to all Muslim sisters and brothers here
Happy eid-el-kabir
Many more years of it in life

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by greatjoey: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
That is the main sacrifice needed by Allah in order to approve of the innocent rams killed.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by zionmade1: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Mccullum:
It's unfortunate incident but for non-Muslims to be making inhuman statement as if what happened gave them gladness due to police was killed by the mob that were disheartened and transfer their anger on him that caused his death, two wrongs can't make right though...

RIP to them.
Muslims are inhumane simple
imagine people praying, pause the prayer and kill a policeman, they continue prayers. that goes to show that the religion is tailored toward killing and mob actions.
Wickedness

6 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by HMZi: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rtopzy:
Joseph a police man was mobbed to death for trying to save the driver? Joseph, you did a great thing I salute you great hero.
A REAL HERO INDEED....

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Hakeem12(m): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Angy55:

Ask them a million times, they would defend themselves with useless facts
you can actually browse about it to get useful facts.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Abbey2sam(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
ekensi01:
And Allah can't save his own?

Remember what they where saying during obulu shoting.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No RIP

brov keep religion and sentiment aside pls, I want you; in fact I need you to know something about humanity, I think the whites are far ahead of us on this.

human life is human life, be it Christian or Muslim or otherwise, lets not throw away humanity because we were born into a certain religion and we think we have to take side.....they ain't no side brov....its just us "humanity"

so please don't loose your human side all because you a Christian or Muslim or otherwise

bottom line never rejoice over other peoples misfortune, it could have been you, it could have been me, it could have been any member of our collective family

#life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by HMZi: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Funkybabee:
Greeting to all Muslim sisters and brothers here
Happy eid-el-kabir
Many more years of it in life
Is that the issue at hand? nawa,Joseph was killed by people celebrating sallah or cant u see that? i guess he was an infidel according to the standards of your religion....mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Hakeem12(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Is that really you?

Ugly becoming uglier.
undecided
DRY
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Hakeem12(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Abbey2sam:

brov keep religion and sentiment aside pls, I want you; in fact I need you to know something about humanity, I think the whites are far ahead of us on this.

human life is human life, be it Christian or Muslim or otherwise, lets not throw away humanity because we were born into a certain religion and we think we have to take side.....they ain't no side brov....its just us "humanity"

so please don't loose your human side all because you a Christian or Muslim or otherwise

bottom line never rejoice over other peoples misfortune, it could have been you, it could have been me, it could have been any member of our collective family

#life
The only sensible person here today.

4 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by vanhayor(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
ekensi01:
And Allah can't save his own?

Remember what they where saying during obulu shoting. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No RIP
a very senseless post

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Saheed9: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love this religion.
I was present at the scene, it was the thugs in the area that caused the scene.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by positivetaught: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Perhaps the federal government should disband the police n create a perfect security outfit made of saints only,we hate the police so much in this country, yes they are corrupt but how many of us are clean,they can be embarrassing at times but they are performing a very important role n at great risk too whether we appreciate it or not,imagine religious faithfuls killing a policeman because he was trying to save somebody although I'm not surprise it was Muslim n likely the policeman was an "infidel",so much for a religion of peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project / Photo: Vehicle Overload In Jos / The Typical Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos State (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.