Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

The God Of The Bible Comes From Incest! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Of The Bible Comes From Incest! (828 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The God Of The Bible Comes From Incest! by chakula: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
It may come as a shocker to most, but the Bible claims that Jesus comes from incest. Since Christians claim Jesus is God this means God came from incest, all you have to do is go look at the family line of Jesus and see for yourself. What makes this more sad is that Christians do not even know this information, they claim that you are a liar if you bring it up, or that you are disgusting etc.

Here is the proof for all to see:

Genesis 38:

1 And it came to pass at that time, that Judah went down from his brethren, and turned in to a certain Adullamite, whose name was Hirah. 2 And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite, whose name was Shuah; and he took her, and went in unto her. 3 And she conceived, and bare a son; and he called his name Er. 4 And she conceived again, and bare a son; and she called his name Onan. 5 And she yet again conceived, and bare a son; and called his name Shelah: and he was at Chezib, when she bare him. 6 And Judah took a wife for Er his firstborn, whose name was Tamar. 7 And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him. 8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. 9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. 10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also. 11 Then said Judah to Tamar his daughter in law, Remain a widow at thy father's house, till Shelah my son be grown: for he said, Lest peradventure he die also, as his brethren did. And Tamar went and dwelt in her father's house.

12 And in process of time the daughter of Shuah Judah's wife died; and Judah was comforted, and went up unto his sheepshearers to Timnath, he and his friend Hirah the Adullamite. 13 And it was told Tamar, saying, Behold thy father in law goeth up to Timnath to shear his sheep. 14 And she put her widow's garments off from her, and covered her with a vail, and wrapped herself, and sat in an open place, which is by the way to Timnath; for she saw that Shelah was grown, and she was not given unto him to wife. 15 When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face. 16 And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me? 17 And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it? 18 And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him. 19 And she arose, and went away, and laid by her vail from her, and put on the garments of her widowhood. 20 And Judah sent the kid by the hand of his friend the Adullamite, to receive his pledge from the woman's hand: but he found her not. 21 Then he asked the men of that place, saying, Where is the harlot, that was openly by the way side? And they said, There was no harlot in this place. 22 And he returned to Judah, and said, I cannot find her; and also the men of the place said, that there was no harlot in this place. 23 And Judah said, Let her take it to her, lest we be shamed: behold, I sent this kid, and thou hast not found her.

24 And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. 25 When she was brought forth, she sent to her father in law, saying, By the man, whose these are, am I with child: and she said, Discern, I pray thee, whose are these, the signet, and bracelets, and staff. 26 And Judah acknowledged them, and said, She hath been more righteous than I; because that I gave her not to Shelah my son. And he knew her again no more. 27 And it came to pass in the time of her travail, that, behold, twins were in her womb. 28 And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first. 29 And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? this breach be upon thee: therefore his name was called Pharez. 30 And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zarah.

The names of the two kids who resulted out of this sexual encounter between Judah and Tamar were Pharez and Zarah.

Here is Jesus’ lineage according to Matthew 1:

1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. 2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; 3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram; 4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon; 5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse; 6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias; 7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa; 8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias; 9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias; 10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias; 11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon: 12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel; 13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor; 14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud; 15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob; 16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ. 17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.

So as you can see, Jesus’ family line comes down from this sick act of incest between father and daughter in law, this means the God of the Christians comes from incest! Such blasphemy is disgusting and utterly degrading to the true God and Christians should be ashamed of themselves.

So as we clearly saw, Jesus cannot be God, if a Christian wants to continue believing Jesus is God, it is their own loss.
Re: The God Of The Bible Comes From Incest! by DoctorAlien(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
We all came from incest didn't we? Adam's children married themselves for us to be here. Again, Noah's grandchildren married themselves for us to be here.

Moreover, while incest(which Judah was deceived into) is forbidden by GOD when one has the opportunity to marry from non-relatives, children born out of incest are still human beings! You who are not born out incest are no more human than them in the sight of GOD, nor are they sinners in the sight of GOD just because they were born out of incest.

1 Like

Re: The God Of The Bible Comes From Incest! by josh123(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
DoctorAlien:
We all came from incest didn't we? Adam's children married themselves for us to be here. Again, Noah's grandchildren married themselves for us to be here.

Moreover, while incest(which Judah was deceived into) is forbidden by GOD when one has the opportunity to marry from non-relatives, children born out of incest are still human beings! You who are not born out incest are no more human than them in the sight of GOD, nor are they sinners in the sight of GOD just because they were born out of incest.
this is what idleness can cause
Re: The God Of The Bible Comes From Incest! by DoctorAlien(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
josh123:
this is what idleness can cause

Re: The God Of The Bible Comes From Incest! by ysyowel(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
foolishness
all children are wanderfully and fearfully made, all children are blessings and gift from God
a child of a prostitude and that of a married woman are all blessings from God
Re: The God Of The Bible Comes From Incest! by chakula: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2017
God comes out of a woman? God is a helpless baby?

The very fact that Jesus was given birth, and came out as little helpless small baby is enough to refute the claim that Jesus is God. It is utter blasphemy to claim that God came out of a women like all people, it is utter blasphemy to claim God came out crying and screaming and being helpless and weak. Such nonsense is insulting to God; this itself is enough to prove Jesus is not God. How can you claim that God came out of a woman? Are you mad? Are you insane? How can you insult God in such a manner, you Christians should be ashamed of yourselves for ascribing such rubbish to God.
Re: The God Of The Bible Comes From Incest! by Richirich713: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2017
Jesus didn't come from the sexual encounter between Judah and Tamar, so it ain't incest. Plus what a 54 year old man did with a 6-9 year old is much worst than what Judah did with Tamar.

(1) (Reply)

30 Lessons From The Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Rccg Sunday School Manual(10/09/17) True Christian Worship / Rhema For Living Devotional - December (kingdom Principles On Giving).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.