Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Help A Nairalander Go For Post Utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Nairalander Go For Post Utme (479 Views)

A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience / JAMB: Report Any Institution That Charges More Than N2000 For Post-UTME / Akwa Ibom State University Charges N10,500 For Post-UTME Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander Go For Post Utme by deefrosh: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hello Good people of nairaland...My name is David,i'm an aspirant of UNN and our post utme registration is on and the date for computer science aspirants p.utme exam is sept.12...Due to financial challenges I've not been able to register not to even think of travelling down to Enugu for the exam..Pls Nairalanders I need your help.Everything is going to cost me #28k..Pls assist me in whatever way you can..I have a jamb result of 249 and a nice waec result pls help me..I really need your help.I have only a week to get the #28k God bless you.
Re: Help A Nairalander Go For Post Utme by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
shocked
28k? na private university?
meanwhile after putme, what's the plan for your fees? still Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Go For Post Utme by deefrosh: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
splenzard:
shocked

28k? na private university?

meanwhile after putme, what's the plan for your fees? still Nairaland?

Thanks for the question..UNN is a federal uni..I didn't say the money for the p.utme form is 28k...28k is the money for my expenses that covers my transport from lag to enugu to and fro and some other documents i need to get...As for the school fees I have an uncle that has promised that but that's when I gain admission..
Re: Help A Nairalander Go For Post Utme by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Gawd! Am touchd.!..

M jux wish i av money cry
Re: Help A Nairalander Go For Post Utme by deefrosh: 6:20am On Sep 02, 2017
julietkcee:
Gawd! Am touchd.!..
M jux wish i av money cry

Thanks and God bless you

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL Post UTME Application Form Is Out – Cut Off Is 150 / Be the best / ASUU Strike: No End In Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.