Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) (38053 Views)

El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) / Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta / Amosun's Convoy And CBN Bullion Van Accident Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by Usernamefornl: 1:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Okwute001:
Useless president... 2019, please come fast.
are u plannin on remaing in d zoo till 2019? Or u wan gv ursef anoda hrt brk? Confuse ppl.

Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by Usernamefornl: 1:52am On Sep 02, 2017
baike:
buhari have made
Biafra Now popular than
Northern Ireland, Wales, and Scotland
ojukwu didnt mk it popular enough?
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by Usernamefornl: 1:59am On Sep 02, 2017
Jolar101:
Will that equipped his country's medical facilities to London's hospital standard he stole our oil money he used to treated his undisclosed sickness
i feel ur pain. ur grammar need more medical emmergency dan buhari's health.
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by Usernamefornl: 2:04am On Sep 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Never ever , this is his last tenure , Let's see whether Bigots votes alone can get him there
who b dis? Did u gv him vote in d last election? U dont count bro.
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by Usernamefornl: 2:06am On Sep 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
am still trying to phantom whatever nonsense you are trying to say boy.i voted him in so am entitled to my opinions and outburst.
So from whence did thou crawled out from slowpoke?
liar! Frustrated fool.
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by Usernamefornl: 2:09am On Sep 02, 2017
juman:
Hiss.
He represents backwardness. He is a confused president.
Baba recession.

I remember obasanjo visit one time to kwara.
We waited so long till he passed, we waved his convoy like our hands would drop off.
But at the end, he was still a very useless president.
i dont just get ur point. Wetin concern obj wt dis news?
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by Usernamefornl: 2:14am On Sep 02, 2017
tit:
useless presidiot
the village fool of daura
the good peoples of daura are laughing at him
olos.. No work 2day. Den go auz go sleep na. Is risky using ur c1 in public at dis time. 2mr is anoda dai.
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by PHILipu1(m): 2:25am On Sep 02, 2017
Okwute001:
Stop wasting your time Mr man.
It's Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023 or what can your zone 5% votes do?
Nothing!
North and south-west combo will keep both men in Aso rock till 2023 ok.
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by talk2archy: 2:29am On Sep 02, 2017
davepally:

Fraudsters every where
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by Lovetoglory(m): 3:50am On Sep 02, 2017
Okwute001:

You that is calling your president useless, who is more useless? You are. A useless president with useless citizen and that is y you will continue to remain where you are all your life. The uselessness of your president is a blessing in disguise while yours is a curse that has no remedy. Oponu

Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by jolaade77: 3:55am On Sep 02, 2017
hi,i want to report this guy selling data on this platfom,i got his advert on this post nd i patronize him,i send him card worth 2500 mtn cards,this is the guy num,09064425772,any time i saw his post on this platform i got upset.i kn he must have scam so many ppl
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by navada99: 4:22am On Sep 02, 2017
repogirl:
And no single fúck was given! angry

Standing ovation for this poster.

Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by SOFTENGR: 5:08am On Sep 02, 2017
I don't have a fûck to give on this. ...keeping it for important topics.
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:05am On Sep 02, 2017
this is what d northern zombies like...to see their brother in power,even tho they r beggars and very very poor pple. See d useless unfit soldiers running like girls on their period. i doubt they can even withstand real attack
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Lovetoglory:

You that is calling your president useless, who is more useless? You are. A useless president with useless citizen and that is y you will continue to remain where you are all your life. The uselessness of your president is a blessing in disguise while yours is a curse that has no remedy. Oponu
Dude, I tried to ignore you. But when I looked at your profile, I decided that you are worth my reply.
Now, let me compare myself to Buhari. I am well educated. I have a top-notch education(A1). Infact, I am a learned gentleman. Your damn president hardly passed his SSCE exam. He is NOT learned like I am. Not at all !!.. He has no experience at all in leading a country. It is written all over him. The Country is in a state of pandemonium. Am I lying?.
Furthermore, people have been going through hell ever since the APC government came to power. The only thing that the Buhari led administration has achieved is to suffer the people of this nation.
A government that has doubled inflation, almost tripled the rate of Naira. How dare you imply that they are not useless. Actually, this administration is not only useless, but they are equally a bunch of BOOTLESS folks , masquerading as government officials....
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by bcashy: 6:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
am still trying to phantom whatever nonsense you are trying to say boy.i voted him in so am entitled to my opinions and outburst.
So from whence did thou crawled out from slowpoke?

When the vote was counted, none belongs to a old educated fool like you......outbursts from an ignoramus like you.......wetin you know than to chop.....mumu....afofungbemu!!!!
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by Ajewealth123(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2017
bcashy:

When the vote was counted, none belongs to a old educated fool like you......outbursts from an ignoramus like you.......wetin you know than to chop.....mumu....afofungbemu!!!!
now I get you but whatever grievances you abhor, dish it out to your parent and family members cos I ain't the one that brought misfortune into your life. Why can't some of you non entities just mind your business? Ota piapia price don increase for your area? Abeg do everyone the honor of swallowing one and stop disturbing my mention abi iru radarada wo leleyi bayi?
Oga don't make me angry more than i already am hence you won't like what's coming next o
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:18am On Sep 02, 2017
this old fool have started again... if his ailments start again, some Ediots will start saying its Jonathan and his corrupt government that made him sick... Ewu
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by perdollar(m): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2017
useless senile dullard modibo from daura. thunder fire u
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by bcashy: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
now I get you but whatever grievances you abhor, dish it out to your parent and family members cos I ain't the one that brought misfortune into your life. Why can't some of you non entities just mind your business? Ota piapia price don increase for your area? Abeg do everyone the honor of swallowing one and stop disturbing my mention abi iru radarada wo leleyi bayi?
Oga don't make me angry more than i already am hence you won't like what's coming next o

Who ur anger help than too kill you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin................Lazy ass fool.............
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by ddjay: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
arterxerxes:
Lalasticlala see your ghost President being guarded
Some recent idiots will call this your point hate speech. But don't mind them
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Usernamefornl:
i feel ur pain. ur grammar need more medical emmergency dan buhari's health.
But the message is clear isn't it?

Even the world professors made errors often.

Thanks for head up.

Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Okwute001:

Igbos nightmare.
Re: President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Okwute001:
grin KANU's adversary.

2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures / Wike Mocks 5 APC Governors And Amaechi At Campaign / Niger Republic Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday (Photos)