Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Why Do Domino Staff Mould Pizza Dough With Their Bare Hands. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Do Domino Staff Mould Pizza Dough With Their Bare Hands. (1766 Views)

How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) / See The Animal I Caught With My Bare Hands / How To Make And Form Pizza Dough At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Domino Staff Mould Pizza Dough With Their Bare Hands. by eyoniggar(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
I mean, why nt use the normal transparent glof other company make use of, is there a reason? Coz to me, hygiene is not guaranteed.
Re: Why Do Domino Staff Mould Pizza Dough With Their Bare Hands. by madone: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
eyoniggar:
I mean, why nt use the normal transparent glof other company make use of, is there a reason? Coz to me, hygiene is not guaranteed.
should they wear napkin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Domino Staff Mould Pizza Dough With Their Bare Hands. by Meeloreh(f): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
This one that you left the place where you could have had one on one conversation with them just to come and ask us here (probably people that haven't been to dominos or seen the preparation) nawa o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Domino Staff Mould Pizza Dough With Their Bare Hands. by ifex370(m): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
You complain about domino's..

But you de chop roasted corn outside... Baba you are a hypocrite sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Domino Staff Mould Pizza Dough With Their Bare Hands. by NNature(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2017
That's their standard
More so they watch and sanitise their hands every 2 2 minutes...You don't have be worried about their hygiene issue they are the best whEn it comes to that....more pizza more fun.
Re: Why Do Domino Staff Mould Pizza Dough With Their Bare Hands. by Del17: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Emperor Pizza. Hygienically prepared, yummier n cheesier, we r just a phone call away
Re: Why Do Domino Staff Mould Pizza Dough With Their Bare Hands. by duchessofyork: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2017
eyoniggar:

The reason is simple, dough is best handled with bare hands. I'm a bakery consultant, I've had staff try to handle dough with gloves before but we found out that the gloves kept tearing and disappearing into the dough only for customers to complain about seeing pieces of gloves in the finished product.

One can only hope they practice high level of hygiene, because the idea of using gloves won't work.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Domino Staff Mould Pizza Dough With Their Bare Hands. by eyoniggar(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
I actually saw one of them while making the dough wipe his nose sweat with his hand, quite sure it was unconsciously. The other coughed loudly very close to where the dough was being molded. God save us sha!

(1) (Reply)

Shito Sauce / Benefits Of Eating A Low Cholesterol Diet / One Food You Can't Do Without?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.