Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay, Sept. - Christian Heritage. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay, Sept. - Christian Heritage. (425 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Rhema For Living Devotional (Back Online) / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay, Sept. - Christian Heritage. by Ken4Christ: 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Friday, September 1st.
Christian Heritage - 1.

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue". (2nd Peter 1:3).

If you are born again, you have an inheritance in Christ. There are certain blessings that are accruable to you because of your union with Christ Jesus. It is important you know what are rightfully yours so you can walk in the fullness of the blessings of God.

In the mind of God, he has actually given you all things that you require both for physical and spiritual needs. However, how much of these blessings you enjoy is a function of both knowledge and spiritual maturity. God's word says, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..." (Hosea 4:6).

So, your first responsibility is to grow in the knowledge of God's word. Our Lord Jesus said, "...If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free". (John 8:31-32). The word of God is like a hidden treasure. And like all hidden treasures, you only find it by digging deep. You cannot get a revelation of God's word through casual study of the Bible. You must spend time in Bible study, make use of study materials and also different translations to bring out subtle meanings of some words.

The reason so many Christians are easily deceived these days by fake Pastors and Prophets who make merchandise of them is because they lack knowledge of who they are and what is rightfully theirs. You must search for God's word like a hidden treasure. Don't be too busy not to have time to read and study your Bible. When you discover who you are and what you have because of your union with Christ, you will recover all that the devil has stolen from you. In addition, you will walk in the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: The I am that I am, I give you praise for the wonders of your works. I use this opportunity to thank you for qualifying me to partake of the inheritance of the Saints. Open my spiritual eyes to grasp the reality of your word in all wisdom and spiritual understanding in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Prophecies: God will keep you as the apple of his eyes. He will cause the light of his countenance to shine upon you in the name of Jesus. He will be gracious unto you and give you peace that surpasses human understanding in the name of Jesus. He will not give you over to the will of the enemy. This new month you have entered will be a month of unprecedented miracles and upliftment in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Ephesians 1:11; Colossians 1:12.
Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 1-3; 2nd Corinthians 9-10.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay, Sept. - Christian Heritage. by Ken4Christ: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Saturday, September 2nd.
Christian Heritage - 2.

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue". (2nd Peter 1:3).

We said yesterday that God has given us all things but how much of it you enjoy is a function of knowledge and spiritual maturity. Today, we are going to look at a few more scriptures to butress my point that you have immeasurable wealth in Christ. The Scripture says, "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed HEIR OF ALL THINGS, by whom also he made the worlds". (Hebrews 1:1-2).

The reference above says that Jesus has been appointed is heir of all things. And we are joint heirs together with Jesus - Romans 8:17. That means we own all things together with Jesus. No wonder the Scripture says, "Therefore let no man glory in men. For ALL THINGS ARE YOURS". (1st Corinthians 3:21). Why then don't we see the manifestations of this truth in the lives of most Christians? It is due to lack of knowledge and inactions. This is where spiritual maturity comes in also. For instance, you will not remind a spiritually matured believer of the need to pay his tithe. And this is one of the things that influences your prosperity.

Apostle Paul remarked, "...That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father". (Galatians 1:1-2). When a man dies, he lives his inheritance for his children. But if they are still minors, no guardian will release such wealth to them until they are grown up to a particular age. This is what Apostle Paul inferred from the last reference above.

In the same sense, even though we own everything together with Jesus, the release of the wealth is dependent on your knowledge and spiritual maturity. So, you have to be built up in the word of God first and put to work what you hear. Hence Apostle Paul said, "And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified". (Acts 20:32).

Begin to build up yourself in the word of God and live by the principles contained in it. Then, you will gradually begin to possess what is rightfully yours to the glory and praise of God.

Confession of Faith: I am who God says I am and I have what God says I have. I therefore declare that every good things of life that I desire will locate me in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Prophecies: In the same way our Lord Jesus rose from the dead, you will above every challenges in the name of Jesus. Your sorrows shall be turned into joy and your weeping into laughter in the name of Jesus. God will crown you with glory and honour in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: John 16:15; Ephesians 3:8.
Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 4-6; 2nd Corinthians 11-13.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay, Sept. - Christian Heritage. by Ken4Christ: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sunday, September 3rd.
Christian Heritage - 3.

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth". (3rd John 2).

The two greatest physical desires of man is money and good health and these have been provided for you in Christ. We will begin with the issue of money or financial prosperity. According to the opening text, this is one of God's greatest desire for you.

It is absurd to hear people condemn the message of prosperity. This same people at the same time work so hard to make ends meet. There are lots money can do for the kingdom of God. It is virtually impossible to advance the cause of the gospel without money. The Church need money to buy land, build good auditorium, buy good equipment and even minister to those in need. God is not planning to make you rich. He has already done that. Your responsibility is to walk in the mentality that you are rich and begin to live by the principles that governs prosperity. The physical transformation from lack to abundance will not happen overnight but you will sure experience noticeable difference as the day passes by.

The Scripture says, "For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich". (2nd Corinthians 8:9). There are those who argue that this verse is talking about spiritual poverty. Our Lord Jesus was never poor spirituality. If he was, he couldn't have done all the miracles he did. But we have evidences to prove he was physically poor on earth.

It is therefore your right to be rich. Prosperity is one of your heritage as a child of God. Don't let anyone or the devil cheat you on this. You however have a responsibility to bring it to fruition in your life. Your first responsibility is to work. Manna will not fall down from heaven. Find something legitimate to do and manage your finance with biblical principles. God will see to it that the works of your hands are blessed and will lift you up to new levels from glory to glory.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Lack is not my portion in the name of Jesus. Father, I thank you for the rich inheritance I have in Christ. I therefore declare that the good things of life will locate me in the name of Jesus. I reject poverty. The works of my hands are blessed in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Prophecies: God is taking away every form of shame and reproach from you in the name of Jesus. The blessings of Abraham is yours in the name of Jesus. God will give you houses you did not build in the name of Jesus. You will own cars you did not buy in the name of Jesus. His glory will be revealed in every area of your life in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Genesis 39:2; Ephesians 4:28.
Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 7-9; Galatians 1-3.

(1) (Reply)

Can These Be Words From God In Bible / Building Up Yourself On Your Most Holy Faith Praying In The Holy Ghost / Bible Verses About Putting Your Hope In Your Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.