Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives (20387 Views)

Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars / Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by bgossipnaija(f): 12:22am On Sep 02, 2017
Suspected members of the dreaded Boko Haram insurgents have reportedly attacked and slain 18 people at the Internally Displaced Camp, IDP, in Banki town, Bama local government area of Borno state on Thusday, August 30.

According to reports, the terrorists sneaked into the IDP camp and murdered at least 18 youths at about 11 pm and forcefully took away many others, including young girls and women, Sahara Reporters reports.

They didn't use guns or bombs, but swords and shaped knives, a security source claimed. "We got the report about 18 persons found dead in the Banki IDP camp on Friday morning, the attackers believed to be suspected Boko Haram terrorists who perpetrated the evil act."

Another source said the terrorists abducted civilians at Modu-Perobe Area, near the cemetery of Banki town bordering with Cameroon, the news outlet also reports. "They entered and checked if there were men in the tents, and not an elderly men or women. The people murdered were young men even many are missing people are able girls and boys."

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/boko-haram-changes-killing-tactics.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-V-TQrTurxvA/WanrcnxQOPI/AAAAAAAAFg0/eWFBMvwzkFoywY-0kBkCMOS5p-aTAFJEQCLcBGAs/s640/idp.jpg[/img]

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by sarrki(m): 12:26am On Sep 02, 2017
Nothing changed

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by Jostico: 12:28am On Sep 02, 2017
good for nothing set of people

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:
Nothing changed

Sai APC charlatans

64 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by sarrki(m): 12:30am On Sep 02, 2017
zenmaster:

Sai APC charlatans

Did you see APC on the thread ?

Enemies of the state are confused set if people

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

APC incompetence is animating the situation

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by sarrki(m): 12:36am On Sep 02, 2017
zenmaster:

APC incompetence is animating the situation

If we are to go by your own way,

Who caused the situation to go from bad to worse

The evil party you hailed day and night

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

If we are to go by your own way,

Who caused the situation to go from bad to worse

The evil party you hailed day and night
Attack on boko haram is anti north --- PMB

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by heendrix(m): 12:38am On Sep 02, 2017
wow
Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by sarrki(m): 12:40am On Sep 02, 2017
zenmaster:

Attack on boko haram is anti north --- PMB

Old unverified rhetoric

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

Old unverified rhetoric
Dogs and baboons will fight. ---PMB

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by raker300: 12:55am On Sep 02, 2017
I thought lai said there is no such thing as boko haram anymore?

Apc are kindergarten criminals

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by sarrki(m): 1:02am On Sep 02, 2017
raker300:
I thought lai said there is no such thing as boko haram anymore?

Apc are kindergarten criminals

Papa

We are talking about Nigeria sir

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by Vutseck(m): 1:17am On Sep 02, 2017
North is reaping the fruit they sowed in order to grab power

people who kill by sword shall all die by sword

.Sai boko haram.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by Vutseck(m): 1:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:40am On Sep 02, 2017
Sign of a failed government.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by kuboy: 2:34am On Sep 02, 2017
so de hv sloter dia own salah ram for alah .

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by ignis: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2017
d
Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by Kizyte(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2017
Yet some Zombies will tag peaceful protesters like Biafran agitators a terrorist group, comparing them with blood thirsty demons like Boko Haram.

If Biafran agitators become a terrorist organization, Nigeria is doomed cos Nigerian Soldiers will be outnumbered.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by ignis: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2017
No more funds for them to purchase guns and bombs I guess....

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by sotall(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2017
Na wa ooo

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by Atiku2019: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by Bashliveon(m): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2017
After technically defeating these people
Now they are technically changing plans -Lai

16 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by bewla(m): 7:40am On Sep 02, 2017
they no go no peace

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by laliga01: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

Lolx...am surprised this one touch you for none marrow. You are indeed a savage.

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by Buccinator(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2017
The Remnant of a giant-Nigeria.
This happened in Nigeria.
Not in the North.
But in Nigeria.

Yes. You stay in the comfort of home- with family and friends- comfy shelter and clothing- away from tumults, pestilence, drought and persecution. Playing bet9ja, going to the cinema and wasting 100's of thousands on vagaries and vanities of pleasure.
People are suffering. You may have no idea what people pass through daily. Be grateful indeed for what you have!

I am a patient at the Teaching Hospital, Aba- Bedridden over a history of passing bloody urine with associated dysuria and Long standing Hypertension. Prostrate Surface antigen has been very high after routine laboratory estimations.
The consultant Urologist say this is a poor prognostic indices.
I lay down here and reminisce . . .the norm has become the abnormal, I have to pee from above my bladder as my penile urethra has been obliterated. The pain is severe. The bills hit the roof. The Doctors are trying their best. And I see myself. . .a shadow of what once was. The remnant of a giant. A dysfunctional HumanMachinery.

I watched a patient die. . .yesterday. . .he had obstructive Jaundice complicated by encephalopathy- and you why he died. . . they couldn't raise Just 5000 Naira for the Liver Function, electrolytes, Urea and crtmtest. I even had to pay 1000Naira for His urine analysis.
The Abia State Govtremain insensitive to the plight of the health care team. . .Owing more than 9months salary.

The nurses keep complaining and muttering about the harsh conditions they pass through and I just wonder how a Dr would be able to feed himself - .

This is a wake up call.
Before you spend that 5k on your useless girlfriend or on common suya or fried rice. . .remember that someone in the hospital is N200 away from the land of the dead.

#VisitAhospitalToday
#AbiaGovtPayDr'sSalary
#HouseOfficersAreSuffering
#PatientsAreAlreadyDead.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by santopelele(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2017
too bad if I may ask, what's BuBu doing in that office?

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by motun2017(f): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2017
this north sef. bad news always coming from that side

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by motun2017(f): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

Papa
We are talking about Nigeria sir
how much were you paid?

23 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by dakeskese(m): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2017
If them like make dem start to kill with cutlass. E no consign me.
One thing is certain; these fools will one day meet their waterloo like Napoleon.

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by laliga01: 7:44am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

Old unverified rhetoric

Lolx....defender of the APC universe...today is your day circumcision.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives by kceewhyte(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2017
Too bad only God will save us in this country

Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President / 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! / Boko Haram Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno Village