Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 (40269 Views)

Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 / If Lionel Messi Was A Rapper- See Funny Twitter Reaction / AFCON 2019: FG Releases Funds For Supper Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by kennyonthrone(m): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2017
my naija pple no get joy at all
Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by Blackfire(m): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2017
For the past 12 years this is the first time I was watching naijas match.

Beating my sweetheart country (anna) Cameroon 4-0...

Wow wow

1 Like

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by sokera: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2017
fk001:
We are giant of Africa
do you accept nothing like Biafra?
Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by azeecoboy(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2017
yesterday match kept me wondering whether i was watchjng Nigera vs Cameroon or Liverpool vs arsenal cheesy : D cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by Coldfeets: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Funny isn't it that when it comes to football and football alone, it becomes so easy to identify as one Nigeria!?
Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by azeecoboy(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2017
[b][color=#000099]yesterday match kept me wondering whether i was watchjng Nigera vs Cameroon or
Liverpool vs arsenal cheesy cheesy cheesy[/c
Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by CompereByMej: 8:44am On Sep 02, 2017
CompereByMej' ...your preferred event host.

Please Holla for your event MC services; Wedding, Corporate & Social events.

Let's warm your guests. smiley

Chat/Call 086108687, comperebymej@gmail.com
Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2017
badoh:
please upload memes showing Akwa-Ibom governor showing his shock on the amount of goals recorded. I'm very sure the man never envisaged the goals would be up to 4. Now he will have to cough out around N14M
Make e no come b dat sports minister. We didn't set aside fund for the Falcons because we didn't know they were going to lift the cup again. grin
Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by Temilayoborbor(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2017
austin2all:
Let biafrans go and watch the super eagles become empty for eternity.
Biafrans everywhere trying to make Nigerians proud despite their hate towards us.

Ode niyin sire...Bloody putz

1 Like

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by LorDBolton(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2017
badoh:
please upload memes showing Akwa-Ibom governor showing his shock on the amount of goals recorded. I'm very sure the man never envisaged the goals would be up to 4. Now he will have to cough out around N14M

He will loot the state's treasury to cover the losses...na akwa Ibomites suppose dey fret right now cos he might loot 28m instead to make profits ����

1 Like

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by Dannyfan(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2017
super eagle in form and we hope dey last there form and win the world cup, kudoos to Rohr and the players

1 Like

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by thesolutions(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2017
Coldfeets:
Funny isn't it that when it comes to football and football alone, it becomes so easy to identify as one Nigeria!?
Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by nengibo: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2017
austin2all:
Biafrans everywhere trying to make Nigerians proud despite their hate towards us.
Victor moses and Ighalo are from Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by NevetsIbot(m): 8:57am On Sep 02, 2017
badoh:
lmaoo....NAIRALAND will kill me with laughter
Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by jeromeoke(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2017
3 goals from Ipob '1 for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by mechanics(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2017
Am so happy for the win, it was here i was very angry why the coach didn't bring in the trio of Mikel, Victor and Ighalo for South Africa match but the cries for them made him to use them this time and it paid off.
Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by thesolutions(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2017
Coldfeets:
Those guys in the field are Nigerians. But in politics, you hardly hear such names leading Nigeria but foreign names.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by Boyooosa(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2017
badoh:
grin

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by kingphilip(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2017
mechanics:
Am so happy for the win, it was here i was very angry why the coach didn't bring in the trio of Mikel, Victor and Ighalo for South Africa match but the cries for them made him to use them this time and it paid off.
Mikel and Moses were out due to injury while Ighalo was just settling in in China then

The reason they were all excused

2 Likes

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 02, 2017
Can't tell the last time super eagles showed this kind of form. I am wondering if the goals came as a result of monetary promises.
If so, no be corruption?
So no money, no goals.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2017
austin2all:

Not surprised. After all the acronym for Super Eagles is SE

1 Like

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by derahhh(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2017
austin2all:

Must everything be about BIAFRA?...bloody attention seeker
Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by derahhh(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2017
austin2all:

Must everything be about BIAFRA....bloody attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by titiloyeblog: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2017
Mtngiftonline.cf is a scam website (Pictures and Video)

Mtngiftonline.cf is a scam website

http://www.mtngiftonline.cf is a scam website, it has duped many and will continue to dupe as much as it can. And you could be the next, only if you ignore this post. I am a victim of this, so I don't want you to be a victim too.

When I was surfing the net to source for news from various websites, I came across this website (mtngiftonline.cf) which really fascinated me to participate fully well in their activities because of their awuf(bonus) offers. Lol….. When I saw that with 200naira MTN airtime, I will be able to get 5,500naira airtime with a month free browsing and with 500naira MTN airtime, I will enjoy 2months free browsing with 10,500naira MTN airtime (Does it not look attractive to you?). But unfortunately, it is a scam which I fell into. I should have realized in time that it was a scam but I yield not to my conscience (because of the awuf(bonus) offers). The first instance that I should have realized it was a scam was the display of the website (it was not in MTN website format), this means that MTN knows nothing about this activity.

click here to read more: http://www.titiloyeblog.com/2017/09/mtngiftonlinecf-is-scam-website.html

1 Like

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by ehissi(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2017
derahhh:

Must everything be about BIAFRA....bloody attention seeker

The Olodo doesnt know that victor moses and Ighalo are from Edo state.

Abi na now E wan call Oba of Benin a Biafran............ angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by tayorh(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2017
The Super Eagles really surprised me, was expecting Cameroon to thrash Nigeria.
Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by Notatribalist(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2017
austin2all:
who is the biafran that made Biafra pride there? Everything is not about tribalism..
Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by fk001(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2017
sokera:
do you accept nothing like Biafra?

Biafra is just a delusion, i don't care about it
Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2017
@shinarlaura how do you feel now?tongue

Re: Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 by lozanni(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2017
Blackfire:
For the past 12 years this is the first time I was watching naijas match.

Beating my sweetheart country (anna) Cameroon 4-0...

Wow wow

grin Don't over-rejoice ohh, if you do, there will be nothing for you in za other room. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bruno Boban Collapses And Dies On The Pitch After Ball Hit His Chest [VIDEO] / Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match / AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.