Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Important File Uploaded - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Important File Uploaded (649 Views)

What's The First Video Ever Uploaded On Youtube? / Download PUBG Mobile Lite Apk + Obb Game File For Android / How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important File Uploaded by blessedez(m): 3:34am On Sep 02, 2017
is there any nairalander that runs Android 4.0.3 or lower, if any, he/she should kindly upload his Bluetooth app (system) from his system/app folder using any root file explorer or es file explorer and paste the link so I can download or if you know any link where I can get it, let me know. I uninstalled my Bluetooth services and deleted the app (a great mistake) meaning I can't send and receive file via Bluetooth agaim . kindly help if you can .
Re: Important File Uploaded by matrixme(m): 6:15am On Sep 02, 2017
do a hard reset or Google
Re: Important File Uploaded by blessedez(m): 6:41am On Sep 02, 2017
matrixme:
do a hard reset or Google
I have searched for it on Google, but it's not there and the hard reset didn't work also
Re: Important File Uploaded by aieromon(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2017
What is the name of your device?
Re: Important File Uploaded by blessedez(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
aieromon:
What is the name of your device?
coolpad 7680d
Re: Important File Uploaded by aieromon(m): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
blessedez:

coolpad 7680d

That model number seems to be non-existent. The closest model I can see online is the 7298D.
Re: Important File Uploaded by blessedez(m): 6:31am On Sep 03, 2017
aieromon:

That model number seems to be non-existent. The closest model I can see online is the 7298D.
sorry I mean 8076d
Re: Important File Uploaded by aieromon(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2017
blessedez:

sorry I mean 8076d

Good. You will have to reflash the full ROM using a PC to get your Bluetooth services running again.

https://androidmtk.com/download-coolpad-stock-rom-models
Re: Important File Uploaded by blessedez(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
aieromon:

Good. You will have to reflash the full ROM using a PC to get your Bluetooth services running again.

https://androidmtk.com/download-coolpad-stock-rom-models
thanks but is there anyother way I can get it back without flashing?

(1) (Reply)

Specs And Updated Price Of Infinix Hot 5 / Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+ Full Specs, Price And Release Date / Glo Promo: Win Led Tv, 4g Lte Phones, Hyundai Accent, Etc By Recharging N100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.