Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car (4741 Views)

Help! Help!! Help!!! / Help!help!! On My ES350 / Help! My Car Is Leaking Oil! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by SoftP(m): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2017
Hello folks; please can somebody help me out on how to get rid of cockroaches in my car! I have tried camphor; it didnt work, i tried insecticide ; it didnt work? I even try using the left over chemical they use in fumigating my house; it still didnt work. Pls anyone with a perfect solution? This whole thing is so disgusting. I will appreciate any possible solution. Thanks
Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by heendrix(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2017
SoftP:
Hello folks; please can somebody help me out on how to get rid of cockroaches in my car! I have tried camphor; it didnt work, i tried insecticide ; it didnt work? I even try using the left over chemical they use in fumigating my house; it still didnt work. Pls anyone with a perfect solution? This whole thing is so disgusting. I will appreciate any possible solution. Thanks

eat them one by one the others will notice n run away, try this for a week n thank me later

besides which type of car is that tho?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2017
SoftP:

too easy, buy sniper, (please do not pour on plastic surfaces, it will damage interior) raise chairs and carpet, and sprinkle to your hearts delight, lock up vehicle.

leave for 12hrs.

there will be nothing living in your vehicle after that, including rodents and snakes grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2017
SoftP:

Sniper to the rescure. Works like magic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by aieromon(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2017
SoftP:

How old is this car? Do you litter the car with dirt? Your chemicals might have worked but something keeps bringing them back.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by pato405(m): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

too easy, buy sniper, (please do not pour on plastic surfaces, it will damage interior) raise chairs and carpet, and sprinkle to your hearts delight, lock up vehicle.

leave for 12hrs.

there will be nothing living in your vehicle after that, including rodents and snakes grin

Sniper works effectively but it leaves a strong unpleasant & funny odour that lasts for so long.

I will recommend you buy a strong car perfume after using snipper - it must be original sweet smelling perfume strong enough to counteract the foul odour from snipper.

Alternatively, visit any supper market around you, and purchase GREEN LEAF Powder sachets (Cockroach & Ant killing bait). it a new product marketed by one CE emporium investment. (please note that I'm not their marketer, I had gone to a supper market to buy snipper but the attendant advised me against using snipper and instead recommended it. I reluctantly took only 6 sachets for N300, i.e. N50 per sachet). It works wonders. Nigerians are really innovative becos I wondered how ordinary green leaf powder eliminated all roaches in just few hour of use.

10 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by hoodboy(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2017
pato405:

Sniper works effectively but it leaves a strong unpleasant & funny odour that lasts for so long.

I will recommend you buy a strong car perfume after using snipper - it must be original sweet smelling perfume strong enough to counteract the foul odour from snipper.

Alternatively, visit any supper market around you, and purchase GREEN LEAF Powder sachets (Cockroach & Ant killing bait). it a new product marketed by one CE emporium investment. (please note that I'm not their marketer, I had gone to a supper market to buy snipper but the attendant advised me against using snipper and instead recommended it. I reluctantly took only 6 sachets for N300, i.e. N50 per sachet). It works wonders. Nigerians are really innovative becos I wondered how ordinary green leaf powder eliminated all roaches in just few hour of use.

Greenleaf works like magic

8 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by pato405(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
hoodboy:

Greenleaf works like magic

The thing surprise me o! I didn't expect much from it initially, but was surprised by what I saw in my kitchen the following morning. It dealt mercilessly with them. Up till now, not a single trace of cockroach. they all vanished.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by SoftP(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
I appreciate all your comments' pls, that greanleaf, is it sold across the country or you bought it from source? The've adulterated that sniper of a chemical, you can hardly get original
Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by igbsam(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
pato405:

The thing surprise me o! I didn't expect much from it initially, but was surprised by what I saw in my kitchen the following morning. It dealt mercilessly with them. Up till now, not a single trace of cockroach. they all vanished.

abeg i fit see d picture of this greenleaf ?
Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by pato405(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
SoftP:
I appreciate all your comments' pls, that greanleaf, is it sold across the country or you bought it from source? The've adulterated that sniper of a chemical, you can hardly get original

igbsam: abeg i fit see d picture of this greenleaf ?

Snipper was only effective when it was initially released into the market. Now, too many fakes are on parade. Forget snipper, don't waste your money. Do a little experiment, get a roach, pour snipper on it, you'll notice it's still moving and will run after a while. Such was impossible in the early days of snipper - the roach will shrivel up within seconds.

Greenleaf is everywhere. See pictures below

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by igbsam(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
pato405:

Snipper was only effective when it was initially released into the market. Now, too many fakes are on parade. Forget snipper, don't waste your money. Do a little experiment, get a roach, pour snipper on it, you'll notice it's still moving and will run after a while. Such was impossible in the early days of snipper - the roach will shrivel up within seconds.

thanks, i don sight this thing somewhere before. lemme quickly go and buy it. all these cockroaches no dey gree me rest.

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by 9icetoo(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
I will suggest you repeat the green leaf or sniper application every one week for the next three weeks. reason is cockroaches lay eggs and while you may succeed in eliminating the adults, the eggs mayhatch when the sniper or green leaf has worn off and you are back to square one.
that was my own way of eliminating them completely.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
9icetoo:
I will suggest you repeat the green leaf or sniper application every one week for the next three weeks. reason is cockroaches lay eggs and while you may succeed in eliminating the adults, the eggs mayhatch when the sniper or green leaf has worn off and you are back to square one.

guy u wicked pass me o! grin

5 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by 9icetoo(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

guy u wicked pass me o! grin
haha. those things nearly caused me an accident one night.
climbed inside my trouser at night when I was cruising. I nearly had a heart attack. parked and flew out the car like Hussein bolt. come see where I dey dance skelewu for road because of cockroach.
bought sniper the next day and dealt them lethal doses for three weeks straight.
never seen them again since. saw their hatched eggs in my spare wheel well, that's how I knew that one dose won't eliminate them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
9icetoo:

climbed inside my trouser at night when I was cruising. I nearly had a heart attack. parked and flew out the car like Hussein bolt. come see where I dey dance skelewu for road because of cockroach.
bought sniper the next day and dealt them lethal doses for three weeks straight.
never seen them again since. saw their hatched eggs in my spare wheel well, that's how I knew that one dose won't eliminate them.

I dont want to imagine it grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by menstrualpad: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
9icetoo:
TPound..help him with the rat recipe for your car
Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by cyborg123(m): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin
9icetoo:

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by Casemiro(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
pato405:

Please where can I get the green leaf. Like what kind of shop
Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by sultaan(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
Simple, all you have to do is buy some boric acid and mix it with a drop of food like peanut butter, just a small bit and it will kill all the roaches.

Boric acid is a powder that kills roaches, wand when they die others will eat the dead and die too, and the cycle continue till they all die.
Stop eating in the car clean up all food debris from the car first and leave just a tiny piece

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by pato405(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2019
Casemiro:

Please where can I get the green leaf. Like what kind of shop

Walk into any mini-mart or supermarket around your area. I'm around Isolo, Lagos and it's almost in all supermarkets here in Isolo.

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by Akell(m): 12:44am On Aug 14, 2020
Please, where do I get boric acid? Is it readily available in pharmacies?
sultaan:
Simple, all you have to do is buy some boric acid and mix it with a drop of food like peanut butter, just a small bit and it will kill all the roaches.

Boric acid is a powder that kills roaches, wand when they die others will eat the dead and die too, and the cycle continue till they all die.
Stop eating in the car clean up all food debris from the car first and leave just a tiny piece
Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by ultrazone(m): 12:01am On Aug 15, 2020
Nawah o
Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by nymphomaniac(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Those tiny brown ones are a nuisance. Greenleaf to the rescue though I am considering sniper
Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by doggedfighter(f): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Greenleaf has fake too.

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by fineboynl(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
Guy if it's German cockroach forget it. I have yet to see any effective means.

But the normal Nigerians cockroach can definitely easily from any pesticides. Like top rank do magic. But those German roaches are too stubborn and have shown resistance to anything to eradicate them completely. They are like bedbug.
Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by nymphomaniac(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
fineboynl:
Guy if it's German cockroach forget it. I have yet to see any effective means.

But the normal Nigerians cockroach can definitely easily from any pesticides. Like top rank do magic. But those German roaches are too stubborn and have shown resistance to anything to eradicate them completely. They are like bedbug.
which one is German cockroach again?

Edit: I just read about them. They are the ones that I am battling with. Tiny annoying ones that breed fast. I will win this war sha. My problem is the tiny crevices they enter in the car.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car by menstrualpad: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

leave for 12hrs.

This is needed in Lagos State

(1) (Reply)

Choice Of Synthetic Oil. / Help!!! Confused On Which Car To Pick. / 9 Reasons To Shop For Car Insurance Every 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.