Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) (67852 Views)

17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Defensive error

Choi shocked shocked cool shocked shocked cool

Naso
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by EmeeNaka: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
it's part of life
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
WTF

So the Doctors can't test her

Must it be her husband's friend

What is the positive result of a fertility test

Obvious Pregnancy.

So it's very obvious she wanted to have sex & get pregnant for her husband's friend.

So painful. When a woman wants to cheat she does it so carelessly without thinking about the consequences. (In most cases, it is with someone her husband knows).

Marital problems on the rise.

3 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
The woman no even get patience. ... lucky man God exposed the faithless woman before the journey go far.
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evablizin:
Heey is it not too early for this type of post?

My Lawd some ladies get mind sha cheated on the husband,seduced his bosom friend and brought enmity between them at the end ~No Shaking~and she is still telling him that he might run into the same problem,madam you will regrets this evil act,he will re marry and have kids that will come to your shop for you to sew clothes for them.

Thank God for your good parents you disgraced,bad child

only if she has grey matter in her skull. Good gal, your mama do you well. Keep it up babe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by otokx(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
What a shame! Testing gone wrong.

It actually went right.

2 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
'Omo' Low Sperm Count is a growing issue i should concern myself with. I better go conduct a test to ascertain my true fertility state before my future wife will use my bosom 'padi' to do 'tester' in d future

Can't blame the woman though , it was necessary considering d circumstance

5 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
I will be more than happy to help any rich man impregnate his wife
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by 86bee(f): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Na wa o! Who is to blame?
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
dangotesmummy:
When a man test his microphone outside that's not news, when a woman test hers,its news. Abeg make una carry go with una double standards
I concur...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
I don't blame her, she doesn't want to die a childless widow

4 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by shedy03(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
this woman is a desperado.
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by Donsmithbrown(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evablizin:
Heey is it not too early for this type of post?

My Lawd some ladies get mind sha cheated on the husband,seduced his bosom friend and brought enmity between them at the end ~No Shaking~and she is still telling him that he might run into the same problem,madam you will regrets this evil act,he will re marry and have kids that will come to your shop for you to sew clothes for them.

Thank God for your good parents you disgraced,bad child
Ur comments are always weird and how many hav u aborted?
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
dangotesmummy:
When a man test his microphone outside that's not news, when a woman test hers,its news. Abeg make una carry go with una double standards
when a key opens too many locks, its a master key, but when all keys open a padlock, you can agree with me that the padlock isn't helpful

2 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
littlewonders:
Testing testing the mic
1...2.... testing testing.. 1..2
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
People in Lagos, be careful of Kulungu. A third wheeler is in town and he's as stupid as can be sad
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Piiko:
when a key opens too many locks, its a master key, but when all keys open a padlock, you can agree with me that the padlock isn't helpful
the means is not Important it's the end.so abeg let me hear word.men have been impregnating the other woman and bringing the child to their house without the wife's consent to take care of but when a woman brings in another child from another man we won't hear word again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Danelo:
After just four years u r complaining,what of other women with such issues of over 15years?

Promiscuity is in her DNA

hahaahhahahaha..cheating is in some women DNA really.
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by coolviv: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
You see am. Women have taken the game away from men. Who wants to be childless all their life? No man or woman.

3 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
who is this fool ??
?
GloryCardinal:
Are they trying to imitate Benue people?
i mean Tiv

kindly f.uck off and leave us alone
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by fynex(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

infertility has always been a big problem.

so the man knew he was impotent yet went ahead to marry and conceal the truth, I'm sure the man's family must-have put her through hell because of her childlessness.

This is why I always advise men to test their sperm before marriage. if you are a guy and you are more than 25 and no girl has ever gotten pregnant for you 'mistakenly' you need to check yourself, there's something wrong with you.

Can they test it with you?

The man isn't impotent, he has low/watery sperm and it can be fixed.. ..
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Oun ti oju nwa Lori
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by ayokellany: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

so the man knew he was impotent yet went ahead to marry and conceal the truth, I'm sure the man's family must-have put her through hell because of her childlessness.

This is why I always advise men to test their sperm before marriage. if you are a guy and you are more than 25 and no girl has ever gotten pregnant for you 'mistakenly' you need to check yourself, there's something wrong with you.

And you believe everyone should fcuks around ?
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by Jackipapa: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:
To test your fertility Is he a doctor or what??

This is the reason I left Nigeria for my village grin

Is ur village not in Nigeria? I just dey think loud!
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Thank God that they didn't poison the husband.
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by Jemerson: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

please come and mistakenly get pregnant for me. I want to test my fertility on you kiss
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by Histrings08(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

now take a look at urself
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Wetin you expect from us? cheesy
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by newoffer: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
women - ladies they all have watery brain
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulations to her

Now that she knows she is fertile what is she going to do with the pregnancy?
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by Marshalxv(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

Are you okay?
Re: Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) by OkunrinMeta: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:
if you are a guy and you are more than 25 and no girl has ever gotten pregnant for you 'mistakenly' you need to check yourself, there's something wrong with you.

Hahan madam why na?

How you go talk that kind thing.

Are you trying to say my something can not work too?

No dey generalise like that na

Ojamilaraje!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.