Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Brand New Samsung S8 And S8 Plus For Sale - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Brand New Samsung S8 And S8 Plus For Sale (2059 Views)

Pixel and s8 remaining / The Perfect Clone Of Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus / The Mind Blowing Features Of Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus 2017 Unleashed (2) (3) (4)

Brand New Samsung S8 And S8 Plus For Sale by akinswaggs(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2017
Brande New Samsung S8 and S8 Plus for sale

Colour: Black

Condition: New

Price:220k and 245k respectively(Non-Negotiable)
Re: Brand New Samsung S8 And S8 Plus For Sale by Funlordjnr: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2017
akinswaggs:
Brande New Samsung S8 and S8 Plus for sale

Colour: Black

Condition: New

Price:220k and 245k respectively(Non-Negotiable)

Oga why are you using a non valid number? You are not registered on what's app also so how do you expect anyone to do business with you?
Re: Brand New Samsung S8 And S8 Plus For Sale by akinswaggs(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Oga why are you using a non valid number? You are not registered on what's app also so how do you expect anyone to do business with you?

Ha, The number is Valid and I'm on Whatsapp.. confirm or click the link
Re: Brand New Samsung S8 And S8 Plus For Sale by Funlordjnr: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
akinswaggs:

Ha, The number is Valid and I'm on Whatsapp.. confirm or click the link

Chairman your link is just taking me to Jupiter! Abeg just post your real number and stop all this skelewu! I am calling you and the thing is saying "number not valid"...Haba! Wetin dey fear you sef?
Re: Brand New Samsung S8 And S8 Plus For Sale by akinswaggs(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Chairman your link is just taking me to Jupiter! Abeg just post your real number and stop all this skelewu! I am calling you and the thing is saying "number not valid"...Haba! Wetin dey fear you sef?

X
Re: Brand New Samsung S8 And S8 Plus For Sale by Funlordjnr: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
akinswaggs:

Oga! You are not on what's app and your number Is not valid! Abeg call or what's app me
Re: Brand New Samsung S8 And S8 Plus For Sale by akinswaggs(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Oga! You are not on what's app and your number Is not valid! Abeg call or what's app me on 0......

Okay bro.. Will do that now

Liquid Glass-screen Protector / Which Smart Phone Can I Get With #90,000 In Nigeria now? / Do U Knw U Can Browae For Free On Mytv Decoder

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9