Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday (34828 Views)

Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Yomzzyblog: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-nmRlo5pkmu8/Wapt6Zlx7TI/AAAAAAAADr0/5ibdNegawTYQng0vG6lLDPo39DpYxwexgCLcBGAs/s320/lola.png[/img]

Peter Okoye took to instagram to wish a happy birthday to his wife and mother of his two children, Lola Omotayo. Posting this photo of her, he wrote;

''Happy Birthday shout out to my lovely beautiful wife @lolaomotayo_okoye Chai! Wakes up to this every morning. I will certainly live forever! 4ever!! #happybirthday #wifegoals #KoolestDude #WifeOfTheKoolestDude

[img]https://2.bp..com/-cqYuRpVZDjg/WapvJNAUQhI/AAAAAAAADsA/mxwx2ihvBXQIKAB4rVPXmURsepscwSd2ACLcBGAs/s1600/lola2.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/peter-okoye-gushes-about-his-wife-lola.html

13 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by decatalyst(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Somebody you value and cherish is worth celebrating.

Happy birthday to her.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Evablizin(f): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2017
Sweet Appi birthday Aunty Lola

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by MhizzAJ(f): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Happy birthday to her
Every woman is beautiful in d eyes of her husband

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by ShayGirl(f): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2017
He who findeth a good wife findeth a good thing...
Wishing u all the best Lola, and certainly more of ur husband's love.. HBD! kiss

13 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by iamJ(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2017
after singing nobody ugly see who he is married to

ugly people have no place in the world today

When an ugly person is saying hi, i wave them away

[img]https://media./images/c4b9c914c5bcb71c73a413addaaf45cc/tenor.gif[/img]

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by NwaObinkita: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
sad

Never believe social media proclamations of affection

I REPEAT,
Never believe social media proclamations of affection.

Case studies of importance; Lanre Gentry, Tonto Dike, Ubi Franklin, 2Shotz

Lola Omotayo is the only sad part of Peter Okoye's fab life.
This post is as artificial as Bobrisky's make-up.

Peter even wishes the witch could wake up dead one day.

MORAL
Always heed the advice of your mother, because what an elder sees sitting down, a child will never see even from a penthouse.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Annie2059: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
and so

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Narldon: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by WeWin(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
She's pretty anyway.

Join My Facebook Group For Free Unfailing 3.00 Daily Odds.

See My Signature Below.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by SOLMICHAEL(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Happy birthday to her
Every woman is beautiful in d eyes of her husband
You're beautiful in my eyes!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by abokibuhari: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
This night shagging go mad gan

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by 9japrof(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Relationship goals:

If I find any lady wey fine like aunty Lola, fair, beautiful and classy walahi I go marry am even if she use five years senior me.

E get things wey I never get mind do, to marry babe wey use 5 years, e go dey do me say the babe go dey send me message like e junior brother, fear go come dey catch me say she no go dey respect me self...

#Na Play I dey Play ooo

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by manasehboi: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evablizin:
Sweet Appi birthday Aunty Lola
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nwaimpke d lunatic wat do u hv to say

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by beautiful232(f): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
hbd beautiful wife
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
the lady is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by MhizzAJ(f): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sniper12:

just hold on
he's up there
NwaObinkita

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy birthday ma, I hope to Age gracefully like you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by muller101(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bigots are confused here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by enemyofprogress: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by pmc01(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
abokibuhari:
This night shagging go mad gan
What's this one saying sef?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by PehaKaso: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sniper12:

MhizzAJ:

just hold on
he's up there
NwaObinkita

Exactly what I think.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by enemyofprogress: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
the lady is beautiful
her only problem is her mouth odour
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Shedluck: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
ok
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by gafarolabisi2(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
nice wife
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
9japrof:
Relationship goals:

If I find any lady wey fine like aunty Lola, fair, beautiful and classy walahi I go marry am even if she use five years senior me.

E get things wey I never get mind do, to marry babe wey use 5 years, e go dey do me say the babe go dey send me message like e junior brother, fear go come dey catch me say she no go dey respect me self...

#Na Play I dey Play ooo
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by enemyofprogress: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
folakemigeh:
Happy birthday ma, I hope to Age gracefully well like you
unless you marry correct rich man like me that is big,strong and reliable
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by MhizzAJ(f): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:

You're beautiful in my eyes!! grin

grin
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
unless you marry correct rich man like me that is big,strong and reliable
Are you Union Bank? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle / Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.