Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Check Out Old Photos Of When DJ Khaled Was Younger, Slimmer, And Very Cute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Old Photos Of When DJ Khaled Was Younger, Slimmer, And Very Cute (1632 Views)

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / Davido Shows Off Slimmer Figure / Check Out Old Photos Of When DJ Khaled Was Younger, Slimmer, And Very Cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Old Photos Of When DJ Khaled Was Younger, Slimmer, And Very Cute by Louisojibe(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2017
See what DJ Khaled used to look like before all the weight and hit singles. He wasa very handsome young man...
Source: http://www.crowd24ng.com/2017/09/checcheck-out-old-photos-of-when-dj-khaled-was-younger-slimmer.html

Re: Check Out Old Photos Of When DJ Khaled Was Younger, Slimmer, And Very Cute by kingxsamz(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2017
chai
Re: Check Out Old Photos Of When DJ Khaled Was Younger, Slimmer, And Very Cute by kingxsamz(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2017
see how slim he was
Re: Check Out Old Photos Of When DJ Khaled Was Younger, Slimmer, And Very Cute by 10eola(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Where's the slimmer undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off New Braided Hairstyle In Crop Top / See The Effect Of Smoking On Human Beings , WATCH AND SHARE / I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.