Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Sept. 2017 Holy Ghost Service(abba Father 7) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sept. 2017 Holy Ghost Service(abba Father 7) (520 Views)

Adeboye Prays Against Killers, Protectors, Sponsors At Holy Ghost Service / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Open Heaven Daily Devotional, Friday 29th Sept 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sept. 2017 Holy Ghost Service(abba Father 7) by 4reala(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2017
Preacher: Pastor E.A Adeboye
Topic: Abba Father 7 (Fruitfulness)
Text: Gen.1:26-28

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEPTEMBER CELEBRANTS

1. God
2. Satan
James 1:17 God is the father of Lights.
John8:44 –There are people who are children of the devil who is known as the father of lies.
There are two basic overall fathers. God who is the father of lights and satan the father of lies.
Matt.5:14-16. John 1:5 If you are a child of God, you become light and darkness will never overcome you. Isaiah 54:16-18
HOW TO KNOW CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL
John 8:44 they lie, cheat, steal and enjoy doing evil. You do wrong and begin to boast about it. IJohn 3:8;9-12 You risk been destroyed with the devil if you are his child, while if you are born of God, you do not commit sin because you are of God.
2 Tim.2:19 God knows his people. Light is better than darkness.
Visit rccg.org or send a mail to altarcall@rccg.org to give your life to Christ. @PastorEAAdeboye #AbbaFather7
1. God has many titles according to psalm 24:7-10; Rev.19:16; Gen.17:1; Psalm 136:2 Of all these titles, he prefers the title FATHER. In Matthew 6:9 Jesus asked the disciples to pray with Our Father and not our God. Matthew 6:26; John 10:29; John 14:2.
WHY DOES GOD PREFER THE FATHER TITLE TO OTHER TITLES
The father reserves the rights to decree. What a father says concerning his children are bound to happen. Parents especially fathers, should speak well into the life of their children. Psalm 33:8-9; Numbers 30:3-5; 2Kings 2:19-22.
Prayer: Father, if there is any curse hindering my fruitfulness please cancel tonight.
There are different forms of barrenness
Mental, Financial, womb, career, ministerial etc forms of bareness
2. God Loves fruitfulness. Matthew 3: 16-17; God has only one begotten son (JESUS) John 3:16, but he loves children. He sold Jesus so he can have harvest of sons. Romans 9:29; Matt.10:13-16; Matt.18:10 If you despise any child of God you get in trouble because every child has an angel who has direct access to God. Gen 1:28;John 15:1-5.
Prayer: Father, whatever is missing in my life that is not allowing me to be fruitful, please supply them tonight.
Because God loves fruitfulness, he appreciates the fruitful. John 15:2; 2Kings 4:8-17
3. When God makes a promise to be fruitful, it is a promise of greatness, promotion and rapid growth 2Cor.1:20. God’s promises are yea and Amen. Psalm 33:11; Exodus 3:15; Gen.21:1-7
Prayer: Father, I want to join the club of those whose joy is full.
4. God hates barrenness. It is an obstruction to his wish
Barrenness is a mountain blocking God’s desire. Joshua 6:1-20 Ex14:1-28; 1Sam 17:45-51
Prayer: Father, every tree of barrenness in my life, please curse/cut tonight.
5. God has not changed. Malachi 3:6; Heb.13:8
God is a respecter of nobody. Acts 10:34-35. He did for Sarah, Rachel, The shunamite woman and Elizabeth Gen 25:21-34; 30:22-24; 2Kings 4:8-17; Luke 1:5-25;5:1-7 Peter had a breakthrough and lost it, but in John 21:1-6 he had another breakthrough and he never lost it again.
Prayer: Father, give me multiple and numerous breakthroughs. I don’t want just one. And if I have lost any, please replace them with numerous.
6. God is a God of Joy. Psalm 16:11 God hates sorrow. God will fill your mouth with laughter. Rev 7:17; 21:4;Luke 7:11-15 You shall laugh and you will overcome.
Prayer: Turn my captivity tonight and fill my mouth with laughter.
WHAT DOES GOD EXPECT FROM YOU
Prophecy: I will use your case to prove my almightiness
Prophecy: You will laugh loud, long and last
God expects you to look to him alone and not to any man or prophet, GO, evangelist.. Gen.30:1-2. Look unto God and God alone. He will surely remember you when you look unto him alone.
He wants you to look unto him alone because he alone has the key to every womb Rev3:7
I Pet.1:15-16 before you can look unto God; you need to keep yourself pure. Luke 1:5-6 do not go add any holy water, charms or sleep with another woman or man. You need to be pure and holy for you to get help from God.
If you are trusting God for fruitfulness, you need to be committed to God in purity and Holiness. Pay your tithe, first fruit and other pledges.
God will surely prove himself as AbbaFather indeed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Am I An Apostate? / Putting On Earrings/makeups Is Satanic And Umbilical –proves / Pastor Sign Fireman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.