Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Reveals Covenant He Has Made With God - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Reveals Covenant He Has Made With God (488 Views)

2018 Winners Covenant Greeting Exchange- My New Dawn (LFC- Winners Chapel) (pic) / BREAKING: Kidnapper Evans Faces Another Terrible Defeat In Court / Before And After Photos Of Suspected Kidnapper Evans As He Appears In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Reveals Covenant He Has Made With God by iceboy4752(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2017
Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, the billionaire kidnapper popularly known as Evans, has claimed that he has made a covenant with God.

Evans who is facing 52 criminal counts ranging from kidnapping to murder, says he promised God he would not lie in court.

The kidnapper who pleaded guilty to some charges earlier this week, is now a changed man and is hoping he is given a second chance to live right.

“I already have a covenant with God. If police take me to court, I told God that I will not tell lies against the police or victims.

“I promise to tell the court the truth about any crime that I am guilty of. Please, people of Nigeria should forgive me.

“I just believe in God for a miracle.

“I will serve God all my life. I also promised the police that I will help them to fight crime,” Evans said in an interview with The Sun.

Evans told the Sun that he had already become a pastor, and that he never meant to kill anyone in his criminal endeavours.

He said: “The only time that someone died (during his operations) was during the attempted kidnap of the chairman of The Young Shall Grow Motors.

“During that operation, we were attacked and there was exchange of gunshots. They shot at us and my gang members shot back at them. It was in the morning that I heard that one inspector and the driver who drove the Young Shall Grow chairman died.

“It was an unfortunate incident. I have totally regretted everything about crime. It does not pay. I keep telling people to learn from my story. Crime does not pay. Everything I acquired all these years are gone just in a day. I will be an agent of change in prison.”
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Reveals Covenant He Has Made With God by iShadow(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2017
I'm coming back
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Reveals Covenant He Has Made With God by teachsergeant(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2017
booked

™©™
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Reveals Covenant He Has Made With God by paiz: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Reveals Covenant He Has Made With God by Tamarapetty(f): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2017
asif u weren't caught, you wouldn't have made any covenant. but well, God is merciful

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Reveals Covenant He Has Made With God by MhizzAJ(f): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evans u lie cheesy
He's now sober after so much havoc has been done
God will forgive him though but he has to pay for all his crime here on earth
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Reveals Covenant He Has Made With God by youngreva(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Truly truly only God Almighty can save you this time,there is nothing God cannot do

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Story- The Agony Of A Senior House Help (a True Life Story) / Nigeria: Fela Greater Than Wizkid – Twitter Debate / Stoned Feed Formulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.