Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nigerians Politicise Everything Even The Dreaded Venue Flood. My Taken This � - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Politicise Everything Even The Dreaded Venue Flood. My Taken This � (373 Views)

Northeast: Don't Politicise Insecurity, Olawepo Hashim Urges Politicians / Don't Politicise Benue, Taraba Killing - Governor Ortom Says / Don’t Politicise Herdsmen’s Killings, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Politicise Everything Even The Dreaded Venue Flood. My Taken This � by joshfitzy1(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2017
I go through so many posts on social media and blogs about the Houston hurricane and the benue flood and I can't help but at this.

I don't see why anyone with his sane mind would want to compare Nigeria and America in every ramification obviously America is better and more experience socially, economically, mentally and otherwise.

Talking about how Donald Trump donated relief material to the victim of Houston hurricane and also donating a million dollar($1M) from his private fund I also read about Kevin heart donation and some other good and kind hearted American donating that the news have not even captured yet.

In as much as I Am a not a big fan of the APC government but I think we should cut some slacks for the president Buhari for heaven sake. Truth be told most Americans are SELFLESS people that have the welfare and growth of her citizens at heart unlike Nigeria's who are SELFISH. We don't value human life's let along their welfare. A country were lynching of people(jungle justice) is seen as a norm. A country we the rich will still extort from the poor without an iota of pity or remorse. A country where senators earn more than the America president and still loot fund meant for the constituents. Now every one blames the president and castigate him as though he is the constitution himself.

Houston hurricane was as a result of natural disaster that could not be prevented it controlled, unlike the venue state flood that is just another outcome of adamant People that would not listen and build houses in water ways and close 5o a depleting water banks and you expect miracle to happen that the sea will overflow and it won't affect you? Last year the same venue state was flooded and the sad people know it and still went ahead to build new houses in the same region where the flood happened, Pathetic!

Now it happened and everyone is blaming The government and the president. Out lives is ours we have to guide it jealously because no amount of relief materials will bring back life lost and properties lost.

Nigeria's are rich and a few Nigeria's can donate money and relief materials without even the president doing anything. But we are so selfish and greedy and human lives is seen as nothing.

Please Nigerians don't use your mouth as hands to spoil your country. Because at last we have no other home but Nigeria. It's only a battered that will say his mother soup is not sweet.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Still Im Recession, When It is Out, Its Osibanjo Not The Nomad / Nigeria Unity Is Not Negotiable / The Federal Government Should Not Tell Us What We Are Feeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.