Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Living In Port-harcourt And In Need Of Artisans - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Living In Port-harcourt And In Need Of Artisans (741 Views)

2000 Artisans Upskilled In Lagos, Equiped With Modern Tools And Equipment / How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living In Port-harcourt And In Need Of Artisans by Zeeebos: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2017
Hello everyone !!!!!!!Do you live in Port-Harcourt,Tired of not getting reliable ,Competent,Secured and Honest Artisans to render QUALITY services to You,�then look no further because "BASICHELPNG.COM" is here to meet your everyday "basicneeds".Basichelpng.com is both an online and offline servicing company that provide Artisan's Services(such as, Plumbers,Electricians ,Cleaners,Painters,Movers and much more ) to meet your Basic everyday needs.Now I am sure you are asking "How do I book for an artisan when I need one "well good new it's very simple.Just go on the Website and find the artisan (s)you need for your services,book and give us a call,yep it's that easy!!!!!�.Also,you might ask "what if I dont have access to the internet",that is not a problem at all you can call us through the numbers appearing on the pics or better still I will just type it here again (07039826669,08125792804) and request for an Artisan . Dont miss out on this opportunity for this is the first of its kind in Port-Harcourt.A service providing company whose primary and only concern is it's CLIENT.,little wonder their motto is INTEGRITY,TRANSPARENCY AND RELIABILITY.

(1) (Reply)

Current Ongoing Recruitment At First Bank Nigeria Limited / Apply For GE Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Hot Internship Positions That Can Earn You Your Dream Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.