Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta (15215 Views)

Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu / Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie / IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by exclusivejayce(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
bilazego:

Mumu, name the team members. you can't even raise a football team with your 97%. beef
My guy... Biafra sports minister. Wehdone.
Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by NwaforIgbo: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
She is feeling insecure, just like BUhari and his gangs
Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by ofai: 1:14am On Sep 05, 2017
What many people fail to acknowledge is that the pro-biafrans were once patriotic Nigerians. they once believed in a Nigeria where everyone had some sense of belonging. A Nigeria that will be just, fair and equitable regardless of religious and ethnic affiliations. 50 years of a failed post war national experiment is no more a joke. Its not funny.

Nigeria's mode of existence was negotiated between our founding fathers, NOT imposed. the patriotism of our founding fathers wasn't a blind one. they had their terms of national engagement. if Nigeria must work, it must be properly negotiated, nobody wants to settle for less. Everyone wants a fair deal.
Today people talk about Nigeria as though it is non negotiable. the foolish ones do much worse, they engage in blind patriotism. They see the sorry state of Nigeria as their fate, they would rather sink with the Titanic ship than find an escape route. They see the fraud and hypocrisy having a field day, yet they do little about it.

Sincerely fix the country, they won't. okay, some are willing to fix the system by negotiating Nigeria's mode of existence, they antagonize them. Now some want outright seperation, these blind patriots are calling for their heads. they are those who try to defeat a project before allowing it to operate.
I owe no allegiance to a country that is not ready to make things right for it's citizens.

I owe no allegiance to a country that can't protect me. Some so called patriots will even readily drop their Nigeria for another country when given the opportunity. I owe no allegiance to a country whose leadership are bent on dividing the citizenry with their speeches, actions and inaction. There is so much brain drain in the country due to the fraud and hypocrisy in the system.

I don't believe in blind patriotism. if there is sincerity on the part of Nigerias leadership to fix Nigeria regardless of economic challenges, there won't be escalated agitations. A true patriot is not a blind patriot. NIGERIA wants blind patriotism. they won't get it from me.

If they don't restructure the faulty system, I won't settle for less. I will go for a whole new and carefully negotiated biafra. Thank you NNAMDI KANU for rising to the occasion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: How We Will Pick Presidential Candidate — Northern Leaders / Killings: El-Rufai To Install CCTVs In Southern Kaduna / President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.