Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House (1811 Views)

The Painting Of 10eleven Restaurant And Lounge Lagos. / The Painting And Decorating Of A Sitting Room And A Master's Bedroom. / Ibadan Estate @moniya , & Egbeda Ibadan. With Instant Allocation. 08101726180 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by gbadexy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
it is with pleasure that I post the painting pictures of a distinguished properly section nairalander's building.
I am glad because the client is an already much happy and satisfied with the paint and painting.
I am also especially very happy that the paint supply went on successfully and after some initial glitch with the previous painter, the painter I recommended is doing the finishing.
@ my chairmen, hajj Muftau and NL1960, this is the picture of the project you stood for me as reference and staked your reputation.
I am very grateful for your confidence in me. The project took so long to complete due to the level of work the of initial painter whom i wasnt involved with did but I was contacted just a few weeks back to inform my painter to come over for the finishing.
basically, it remains just a section of the fence and the skirting and those would be completed after the holidays with some few extra drums ordered.
I just had to quickly post the pictures I was able to get from the site with the consent of the client .
updates of the finishing would be posted with more pictures as son as the pictures are gotten.
I really appreciate the numerous support of these great men.

Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by NL1960: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
gbadexy:
it is with pleasure that I post the painting pictures of a distinguished properly section nairalander's building.
I am glad because the client is an already much happy and satisfied with the paint and painting.
I am also especially very happy that the paint supply went on successfully and after some initial glitch with the previous painter, the painter I recommended is doing the finishing.
@ my chairmen, hajj Muftau and NL1960, this is the picture of the project you stood for me as reference and staked your reputation.
I am very grateful for your confidence in me. The project took so long to complete due to the level of work the of initial painter whom i wasnt involved with did but I was contacted just a few weeks back to inform my painter to come over for the finishing.
basically, it remains just a section of the fence and the skirting and those would be completed after the holidays with some few extra drums ordered.
I just had to quickly post the pictures I was able to get from the site with the consent of the client .
updates of the finishing would be posted with more pictures as son as the pictures are gotten.

Nice one gbadexy. Iam happy that you are making us proud. Just continue to maintain the standards.
Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by kingxsamz(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
nice job... well done
Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by kingxsamz(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
NL1960:

Nice one gbadexy. Iam happy that you are making us proud. Just continue to maintain the standards.

and that's how this one stole my ftc
Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by gbadexy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
continuation

Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by gbadexy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
NL1960:

Thank you very much sir
Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by NL1960: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingxsamz:

This is my ftc on Nairaland. I need to go celebrate.
Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by gbadexy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingxsamz:

Thank you sir. my chairman deserve the ftc if there is any such distinguished award grin.
Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by mufutau55(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Thank you Gbadexy. I am glad to know that you have never dissapointed all the recommended people.
The paints color is really cool with the building.
Keep up supplying the good paints.
Also glad our Painter has never dissapointed anyone; all the people he worked for have always come to tell me about his good. Paints and Painter, perfect match.

Oga @NL1960.... I still dey come for your Village head daughter o. I just dey gather money for the dowry ni o.

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by erico2k2(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
NL1960:

This is my ftc on Nairaland. I need to go celebrate.

wrong Day for FTC baba . Dem nor dey pay today grin
Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by erico2k2(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
mufutau55:
Thank you Gbadexy. I am glad to know that you have never dissapointed all the recommended people.
Also glad our Painter has never dissapointed anyone; all the people he worked for have always come to tell me about his good. Paints and Painter, perfect match.

Oga @NL1960.... I still dey come for your Village head daughter o. I just dey gather money for the dowry ni o.

Hajji M.
No 4get me Oo.I wan follow drink pammy that day 2 ni oo grin
Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by gbadexy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Thank you very much sir, I'm most grateful.
Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by NL1960: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Hajji, our Village head has just told me that he cannot give his daughter to somebody doing kobo kobo project. grin
Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by NL1960: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
erico2k2:

No 4get me Oo.I wan follow drink pammy that day 2 ni oo grin

Which pammy?. Hajji na poor man doing a kobo kobo project. My Village head no dey give him daughter to such a person. So make you find somewhere else where you go drink pammy. grin
Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by mufutau55(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
NL1960:

Hajji, our Village head has just told me that he cannot give his daughter to somebody doing kobo kobo project. grin

Haba! We go get there one day o. smiley Money dey come o.

Oga mi @erico2k2 ..... we go suprise them plenty, plenty with Non-alcholic Henessy o.

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by gbadexy(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2017
gbadexy:

Here are the rounding off pictures...

Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by gbadexy(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2017
continuation

Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by gbadexy(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2017

Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by gbadexy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
conclusion

Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by gbadexy(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Present state of the paint after a year.
Maintenance work was done by the painter in washing stained part and sealing the ground floor surface with a high water repellent wax based sealant.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by gbadexy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
I had the privilege of repainting this magnificent piece after initially painting it in 2017.
We used a water repellent matte finish this time.
Here are pictures from the painting.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by gbadexy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
More..

Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by gbadexy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2021

Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by gbadexy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2021

Re: The Painting Of A Nairalander's Akolobo Ibadan Estate House by gbadexy(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
Video of the painting and demonstration of the water repellent effect.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1054354691711199&id=100014100341189

(1) (Reply)

J&B Wire And Cables / Land For Sale / 1 Mowe Plot @ Mainland Park With Ownership Certificate- Fully Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.