Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,231 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ (1498 Views)

Help! My Broilers Are Dying In 10s! / Why Are My Broilers Not Growing? (causes And What To Do) / How Can I Sell My Broilers In Live Weighted(per Kilo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ by Megaaust: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Follow farmers please help me @ 8weeks my broilers does'nt have enough weight,apart from feed,what else do i feed them to get weight? I need to dispose and restock.
Re: Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ by Megaaust: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Please The Oga's in the house help me oooo
Re: Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ by Megaaust: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2017
Megaaust:
Please The Oga's in the house help me oooo
My Oga's Turks,EMMACHILLE,jjbest123,mecuzee,alakara Please Help Me.
Re: Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ by jfkenny(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2017
Pictures, how many are they. What quantity of feed has been given.
Re: Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ by Turks: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2017
How old are they? What's their feeding regimen? What brand of feed are they on? What's your stocking density?
Re: Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ by mecuzee(m): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pls answer the above questions so help can be recommended. Meanwhile did they suffer from disease infection as anytime?

Megaaust:
Follow farmers please help me @ 8weeks my broilers does'nt have enough weight,apart from feed,what else do i feed them to get weight? I need to dispose and restock.
Re: Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ by jjbest123(m): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Turks:
How old are they? What's their feeding regimen? What brand of feed are they on? What's your stocking density?
Good questions, Megaaust can you answer the questions?
Re: Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ by Megaaust: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tuesday will make them nine weeks,i fed them with livestock feed,and they are 100 in number. They did'nt suffer any disease,their weight reduced to nothing when i started mixing their feed with palm kernel,and i stopped it when i notice that.Please help,what can i do? Jfkenny,Turks,Mecuzee,Jjbest123, EMMAACHILLE.

Re: Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ by tonyimadu: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
call 08115975378 for immediate solution
Re: Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ by Celcius: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Megaaust:
There's a breed of broiler that grows big with less weight. Its called Marshall. If that's what you've got, there's no remedy, at least not without huge cost.
Re: Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ by raphemmanuel(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Megaaust:
Tuesday will make them nine weeks,i fed them with livestock feed,and they are 100 in number. They did'nt suffer any disease,their weight reduced to nothing when i started mixing their feed with palm kernel,and i stopped it when i notice that.Please help,what can i do? Jfkenny,Turks,Mecuzee,Jjbest123, EMMAACHILLE.
am not an expertise nor a professional but am talking base on experience.

Some people always make mistakes of incorporating commercial feeds with either PKC, maize offal or wheat offal to reduce cost of feeding but not knowing that the are doing more harm than good to their investment.

Any feed formulated or compounded by an expert or for commercial purpose has different level of inclusion of every ingredients present in that feed to give the accurate crude protein and metabolising energy needed by the birds at different stages so if you mix it with other feed ingredients to increase the quantity you have compromised the formulation and may not get expected result.

But mistake done can be corrected
I will advice you buy top feed and mix it with palm oil at 4% level of inclusion (that is 4kg of palm oil to 100kg of feed or 1kg of palm oil to 1bag of feed which is 25kg) and feed ad libitum ( that is don't let feed to be scarce in their feeder.)

Just do it one week and you will get a better results.

Reason why I recommend palm oil is because it has high metabolisable energy which is what your birds needs to gain weight.

3 Likes

Re: Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ by jfkenny(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Does it mean that estima 300 is naturalnatural, going by d fact that the producer claim it is 100% vegetable oil
Re: Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ by arizona20: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Please which is better btwen TOP FED and HYBRID FEED.am receiving my day old chicks tomorrow(abor acre broilers )..pls which is the best food.pls help me oo
Re: Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ by raphemmanuel(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2017
arizona20:
Please which is better btwen TOP FED and HYBRID FEED.am receiving my day old chicks tomorrow(abor acre broilers )..pls which is the best food.pls help me oo
I don't know about hybrid feed cos I have not use it before.
If you can get Vital feed super starter it is very good for your birds from day old. But if you can't get it look for any super starter feed brand.
If you still can get hybrid super starter
it is still OK.
Why am saying super starter is because the formulation is a special formulation, it does not have same formulation with ordinary starter feed. And the super started cost is a little bit high
Re: Help!my Broilers Has No Weight@ 8 Weeks+ by Agrozenith: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
You can used this product and u will co firm for ur self
A-Z livestock supplement

(1) (Reply)

Any Difference Between Noiler And Kuroiler? / How Cow Fattening Can Make You Rich / Poultry Care And Feed Formulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.