Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,657 members, 7,865,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity (5928 Views)

Why Abians Stand With Dr Uche Ogah By Dominic Barcity / The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity / Anambra Election: A Message For The Aspirants By Dominic Barcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity by ofai: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
hisgrace090:
I simply put it, abia state is the worst state even in Nigeria.

As bad as it looks, it's better than over half of the states in Nigeria. Our own worse is your own best.
Re: The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Abias case is hydra headed.
Fortunately it is also very easy to solve.

1 Like

Re: The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity by lastmessenger: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
1zynnvn:
abia state needs sensible leaders, not selfish people.Abia has been in the dark for so long now, despite been called Japan of Africa. Biafra may not necessarily be the solution , but i envy the way the masses come out enmasse to support the cause, if only they can demand for a better government in the same way, things will change.
I sincerely share your thought. If we can all come out and demand for a better government the same way they are demanding for Biafra things will definitely change for good.

2 Likes

Re: The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity by spencekat(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
I weep for my state,Abia.We have not had it right when it comes to governance.Abians have nothing tangible to celebrate as the state turns 26.
Re: The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity by spencekat(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
fairprince:

A lot of Igbos I have interacted with in many years always conclude Abia State is the worse off of all the states in the East. They believe Abia State is not developed and [/b]had never had any good government in a long time.[b]
Exactly
Re: The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity by conyema12(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
lastmessenger:
I sincerely share your thought. If we can all come out and demand for a better government the same way they are demanding for Biafra things will definitely change for good.

It will be very difficult cos nepotism has clouded the brain of an average Abian. Do you expect an Ngwa man to protest against his own brother?
Re: The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity by fergie001: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Am Abian,
I might not say its the worst in Nigeria,
But I have to be honest,it is the worst in the S/E.

Please,let us focus on that state,co-incidentally,NK's village is a few meters from the Govt House,he is fighting a good course but let that same vigour be meted on this thief,who took over from a senior rogue that took over from a grand armed robber.
Re: The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity by reality1010: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
ikpeazu has just spent 2 years out of 21 yrs., so give him time bc ordinarily what he has done for tis two yrs has surpassed d 8yrs of orji uzor and 8yrs of theodor orji.
Re: The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
reality1010:
ikpeazu has just spent 2 years out of 21 yrs., so give him time bc ordinarily what he has done for tis two yrs has surpassed d 8yrs of orji uzor and 8yrs of theodor orji.

keep the folly up. keep comparing an incompetent buffoon over another set of failed politicians. is that not enough reason for him being a failure as well? Be rest assured that it won't repeat itself again because there's no federal might for your obingwa rigging mechanism. we are waiting for 2019.
Re: The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
1zynnvn:
abia state needs sensible leaders, not selfish people.Abia has been in the dark for so long now, despite been called Japan of Africa. Biafra may not necessarily be the solution , but i envy the way the masses come out enmasse to support the cause, if only they can demand for a better government in the same way, things will change.

Exactly bro. Exactly.
Re: The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity by Dcallmekozy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
point of correctionAbia is 26 not 21

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accord Party Rejects Rivers Guber Results / EFCC Set To Arrest T. A Orji On Monday / Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.