Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,687 members, 7,862,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Online Store For Your Business... AFFORDABLE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Store For Your Business... AFFORDABLE (1122 Views)

How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / Has Any One Used Alidropship Store For Their Online Bizness / Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Store For Your Business... AFFORDABLE by Ignyte(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hello people,
Peter Jev here again. If you don't know me please check
my previous threads to confirm that; THIS IS NOT A
SCAM.
Anyways, here is my september offer for potential
ecommerce store owners.
1. Domain name
2. Hosting
3. Installmental payment
4. 10 product categories
5. Responsive Premium theme
6. Premium plugins
7. Intergrated payment option that allows debit/credit
card payment
Price: N42,999 (Forty two thousand, nine hundred and
ninety, nine naira)
Contact me via call/sms: 07037534762
Twitter: @peterjev
Facebook: Peter Tyler Jev
Email: peterjev6@gmail.com

NB: My whatsapp doesn't work for now. I was helping
evacuate flood victims in makurdi when it fell in water.
Calls always come through sha. Flash and I might call you
back.

IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD THIS, WHY NOT COLLABORATE WITH A FRIEND AND I'LL ADD 'THE MULTIPLE VENDOR' FEATURE FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Re: Online Store For Your Business... AFFORDABLE by afecofrank(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hello Peter, I need a standard company website. What's the first step?
Ignyte:
Hello people,
Peter Jev here again. If you don't know me please check
my previous threads to confirm that; THIS IS NOT A
SCAM.
Anyways, here is my september offer for potential
ecommerce store owners.
1. Domain name
2. Hosting
3. Installmental payment
4. 10 product categories
5. Responsive Premium theme
6. Premium plugins
7. Intergrated payment option that allows debit/credit
card payment
Price: N42,999 (Forty two thousand, nine hundred and
ninety, nine naira)
Contact me via call/sms: 07037534762
Twitter: @peterjev
Facebook: Peter Tyler Jev
Email: peterjev6@gmail.com

NB: My whatsapp doesn't work for now. I was helping
evacuate flood victims in makurdi when it fell in water.
Calls always come through sha. Flash and I might call you
back.

IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD THIS, WHY NOT COLLABORATE WITH A FRIEND AND I'LL ADD 'THE MULTIPLE VENDOR' FEATURE FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Re: Online Store For Your Business... AFFORDABLE by Ignyte(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2017
afecofrank:
Hello Peter, I need a standard company website. What's the first step?

First step should be to make sure your company actually needs a website. This means, contemplate if a website will be useful to the growth of your company. You see, most people use websites to showcase their brands to larger markets. Now, as we both know; expansion comes when your company can actually deliver to the audience it is trying to reach.

For instance; yesterday I was planning the monthly vacation for the staff of the month at my office. I had gone to 'Yankari game reserve website' I made reservations and then on a second thought, I called.

Customer service then told me that If I reserved on the website, they probably didn't see it, that the service hardly works. Even though in their ads they encourage you to reserve online.

What am I saying in essence?
Make sure all your services you want to put up online can actually be delivered by your company before you get a website.

If you have done that step before then do this;
Get all your content; Your Logo, featured images, text (about your company) your services etc. If you put these in one folder and send to your designer before he begins the job, expect fewer excuses.

If you don't have a logo certain companies will design for you at a reduced rate (mine too)

Lastly, if you have that in check. And you can afford a website, keep the money ready and call a web designer. It doesn't have to be me. Call different designers, hear the prices, call their clients too if you want. Hear their testimonies. See the one that suits your budget and then, order a website.

Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Accounting / Iventory Software Needed / High Quality Towels / UBA And Unsolicited Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.