Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

7 Dangerous Assumption To Make About Successful Bloggers - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 7 Dangerous Assumption To Make About Successful Bloggers (515 Views)

Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) / Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers / Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Dangerous Assumption To Make About Successful Bloggers by teachsergeant(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
7 DANGEROUS ASSUMPTION TO MAKE ABOUT SUCCESSFUL BLOGGERS
THERE ARE MANY ASSUMPTION YOU MAKE ABOUT SUCCESSFULL BLOGGERS THAT ARE DANGEROUS TO YOU AS A UPCOMING BLOGGER

1.....SUCCESS ARE LIKE TRUST FUND
babies/niggars were rich before going into blogging let say the truth not all blogger started making money with blogging. they started from petty bussiness or borrow money to power thier blogs .
Many successes find themselves in the same blogging boat, struggling to make money without much of a financial cushion.
Few bloggers are trust fund babies. Few bloggers have financial support from parents or friends. Let go this idea. Immediately.

2.....SUCCESSFUL BLOGGERS ARE LUCKY TYPE
If you are an upcoming blogger and this is your taught you are wrong .
they are not lucky they are persistent '
Succesful bloggers are the persistent type who keep on practicing thier talent even when sick they are only bodysick not blogging sick .
they are online 247/ 365 .they promote thier blogs anywere everywhere to everyone just to promote thier blog. They don't sleep always on the search never tired . Not thinking of making money at very first instance

3......SUCCESSFUL BLOGGER GETS WHATEVER THEY NEED WHENEVER THEY NEED
Na lie who told you so i struggle seriously before i could start writting. i don't even have anybody who can teach me how to start composing topics on my own . But now i pay one client to move to that place soon i will.park my domain to make everything cool together

4.......THEY ARE NATURAL !!
No boby is natural you need to learn before becoming a pro . every successful bloggers started from somewere

5........SUCCESSFUL BLOGGERS KNOWS SOME ONE WHO HAS MADE IT
Hell no i didn't no any body before starting
i don't even no what blogging was , let aside knowing what bloggers are. But later i started knowing great bloggers but it didn't work for me

6..........SUCCESSFUL BLOGGERS ARE ALWAYS HAPPY
NA Lie ooo my bro/sis
let me tell you a truth a cried one day when everything seems turned down.
The more successful they are the more sad they are somethings they think might go right might turn left that a big palaver now tell me they are always happy

7.......SUCCESSFUL BLOGGERS DONT FACE PROBLEM
My prayers for you is that one day you will become successful then i will ask you how far
Bloggers face problems but endurance is the key
let even say a blogger in Nigeria they face thousand of problems let aside light issue now u c

EVERYONE LIKES TO BE SUCCESSFUL BLOGGER YOU CAN BE IF YOU WORK HARDER SO BE PERSISTENT MAKE IT PART OF YOUR TALENTS
WE SHALL ALL MAKE IT THANKS

cc:lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: 7 Dangerous Assumption To Make About Successful Bloggers by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmm please arrange this post, it's rough a bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFVVlDytd1E
Re: 7 Dangerous Assumption To Make About Successful Bloggers by teachsergeant(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
please bear with me.i copy it directly from my blog soorry but arranging it
Re: 7 Dangerous Assumption To Make About Successful Bloggers by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
teachsergeant:
7 DANGEROUS ASSUMPTION TO MAKE ABOUT SUCCESSFUL BLOGGERS
THERE ARE MANY ASSUMPTION YOU MAKE ABOUT SUCCESSFULL BLOGGERS THAT ARE DANGEROUS TO YOU AS A UPCOMING BLOGGER

1.....SUCCESS ARE LIKE TRUST FUND
babies/niggars were rich before going into blogging let say the truth not all blogger started making money with blogging. they started from petty bussiness or borrow money to power thier blogs .
Many successes find themselves in the same blogging boat, struggling to make money without much of a financial cushion.
Few bloggers are trust fund babies. Few bloggers have financial support from parents or friends. Let go this idea. Immediately.

2.....SUCCESSFUL BLOGGERS ARE LUCKY TYPE
If you are an upcoming blogger and this is your taught you are wrong .
they are not lucky they are persistent '
Succesful bloggers are the persistent type who keep on practicing thier talent even when sick they are only bodysick not blogging sick .
they are online 247/ 365 .they promote thier blogs anywere everywhere to everyone just to promote thier blog. They don't sleep always on the search never tired . Not thinking of making money at very first instance

3......SUCCESSFUL BLOGGER GETS WHATEVER THEY NEED WHENEVER THEY NEED
Na lie who told you so i struggle seriously before i could start writting. i don't even have anybody who can teach me how to start composing topics on my own . But now i pay one client to move to that place soon i will.park my domain to make everything cool together

4.......THEY ARE NATURAL !!
No boby is natural you need to learn before becoming a pro . every successful bloggers started from somewere

5........SUCCESSFUL BLOGGERS KNOWS SOME ONE WHO HAS MADE IT
Hell no i didn't no any body before starting
i don't even no what blogging was , let aside knowing what bloggers are. But later i started knowing great bloggers but it didn't work for me

6..........SUCCESSFUL BLOGGERS ARE ALWAYS HAPPY
NA Lie ooo my bro/sis
let me tell you a truth a cried one day when everything seems turned down.
The more successful they are the more sad they are somethings they think might go right might turn left that a big palaver now tell me they are always happy

7.......SUCCESSFUL BLOGGERS DONT FACE PROBLEM
My prayers for you is that one day you will become successful then i will ask you how far
Bloggers face problems but endurance is the key
let even say a blogger in Nigeria they face thousand of problems let aside light issue now u c

EVERYONE LIKES TO BE SUCCESSFUL BLOGGER YOU CAN BE IF YOU WORK HARDER SO BE PERSISTENT MAKE IT PART OF YOUR TALENTS
WE SHALL ALL MAKE IT THANKS

cc:lalasticlala
mynd44

No offence, please, but I hope you have someone who helps you edit your posts . There are a lot of grammatical errors in this particular post I'm quoting. Grammatical errors make a work look tardy and very unprofessional.
Re: 7 Dangerous Assumption To Make About Successful Bloggers by teachsergeant(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
YAH I KNOW...... IT ALL MISTAKES NOT INTENSIONALLY DOO BUT WILL ALWAYS IMPROVE

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Sensor Door / Some Predictions For Science In 2018 / How To Determine The Right Size Of TV To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.