Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Wizkid’s "Come Closer" Certified Gold In International Market - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s "Come Closer" Certified Gold In International Market (1460 Views)

Wizkid Come Closer Goes Platinum In Canada / Davido hints on a possible collaboration with Wizkid come December. Video / Wizkid’s Come Closer Certified Gold In International Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid’s "Come Closer" Certified Gold In International Market by OneHead: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Starboy, Wizkid has scored another big hit on the international market. His song Come Closer, on which he featured Canadian rapper, Drake has been certified gold in Canada. This gold certification means that the Starboy has sold 500,000 units of the single, Come Closer.
"Come Closer" is a song by Nigerian singer Wizkid, featuring vocals from Canadian rapper and singer Drake. The song was released as the third single from Wizkid's third studio album, Sounds from the Other Side.

The single peaked at number 58 on the UK Singles Chart, becoming Wizkid's first charting single as a lead artist. The single peaked at number 54 on the Canadian Hot 100.

The song was recorded in early 2016 at the same time as Wizkid and Drake's other collaborative single, "One Dance" (2016), which peaked at number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 as well as the UK Singles Chart and the Canadian Hot 100

See Song Lyrics

[Intro: Drake & Wizkid]
Go outside, big time forward, heh
Starboy dey here suh

[Verse 1: Wizkid]
Came into the game, no one replace me
Me love my Hennessy straight with no chaser
All of my guys know me all about me paper
Me got me girls all around me, me no chaser, yah
Starboy, call me number one
When me tune drop, the girls, they bounce along
Me no let nothing come between me and me paper
So when me come inna di place, me undertaker

[Chorus: Wizkid]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Baby, come closer
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Baby, come closer

[Verse 2: Wizkid]
Me, me number one inna me city
Me steady repping, representing for me city, yo
African-born, me rep my ting, yo
Me come clean like me come inna me video
Me, me come through like a soldier
She give me tease and she pleasing my roja
She got the keys to my Porsche and my Rover
We in Miami livin' La Vida Loca, ayy

[Bridge: Wizkid]
Girl, you got that ting, I know
You got the body, I know
You make me sing, I know
You make me sing, high note, ay
Girl, you got that ting, I know
You got the body, I know
You make me sing, high note
You make me sing, high note, ay

[Chorus: Wizkid]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Baby, come closer
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Baby, come closer

[Verse 3: Drake]
Too mix up in drama to go outside
Too mix up in drama to free my mind
Jealous people around me, I need to change my life
I just turn colder every time I try
What would I do without you, my chargie?
I don't feel that way with anybody
Tell me your secrets, I'm not messy
Steady it for me, girl, hoLD.....READ MORE[b][/b]

read details and importance of GOLD certification....
http://www.naaija.com/2017/09/wizkids-come-closer-certified-gold-international-market/

lalasticlala, Missyb3, Fynestboi

Re: Wizkid’s "Come Closer" Certified Gold In International Market by rabdeluxe(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Of course, stars do shine
Re: Wizkid’s "Come Closer" Certified Gold In International Market by IamOpemipo(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Number don't lie, no be by shouting upandan and writing caption in big fonts..

Don't make noise, let ya work do the talking.. I got to realize a lot of big moves this dude make and wnt publicize when I started following his fan page on IG.. Niggi far gone
Re: Wizkid’s "Come Closer" Certified Gold In International Market by Omede2u2(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Time to use some cream and candle stick
Re: Wizkid’s "Come Closer" Certified Gold In International Market by Effizy12(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wizzy is on another level..OP It's 40,000 units in canada tho.
Re: Wizkid’s "Come Closer" Certified Gold In International Market by gangwolf(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wow shocked

(1) (Reply)

People React To Flavor Kissing His Daughter On The Lips / Full Video Of How Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly / Wizkid’s Manager, Sunday Are Reacts To Hitting Tekno In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.