Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

RNA For Sale ( The World In 2030) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RNA For Sale ( The World In 2030) (524 Views)

The Worst Primary Schools In The World In Mushin Lagos State (pictures) / Nigerian Students Dazzle The World In USA / Uniben Post Ume Scratch Card For Sale, The Card Is Finished In Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RNA For Sale ( The World In 2030) by chrishenzo: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2010
I was reading a book on Memory, and somewhere within the line I read that the RNA of a rat that was trained to do some specific tasks, was taken and injected to another rat that doesn't know anything about the task nor has ever been trained before, and behold the rat started performing those tasks. The reason is that RNA has a lot to do with learning, thinking, and forgetting.

I pulsed for some minutes and asked myself these questions,
i.) Imagine the RNA of a guru, was injected into another person, what will be the result?
ii.)  Imagine your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife RNA is to be injected into you, will that allow you to remember some of his/her hinder secrets?
ii.) Imagine an animal RNA is to be injected into a human, will it make the person to understand animal world better.( for people that like animal)

Let's assume that scientist managed to make the above happen, and start selling RNA in form of capsules, what do you think,

i.) Will be the price of RNA of people like Aristotle, Socrates, King Solomon, (and others you think of)?
ii.) What will happen to you if you happen to take RNA of olodo before an exam or an interview?
iii.) Do you think that people will strive to read more to sell their RNA or do you think people won't strive to study again.
iv.) Do you think people will start living decent life because their husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend might walk up to them and said " Hi can I taste that RNA of yours?; knowing that the moment the spouse taste it, he/she will be able to remember some of his/her past?

(1) (Reply)

Private Tutorials! God"s Own Tutorial College / Utme Help / Aviation School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.