Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold (1847 Views)

Lawyer Declares Nnamdi Kanu Missing / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Anambra Election Boycott, Insists Election Must Hold / Video: Ipob says Anambra Nov 2017 Election Cancelled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by Spiritualism: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold

The leadership of the Indigenous People of Biafra Rebranded has declared Nnamdi Kanu wanted for betraying the course of Biafra of the mind which late Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu handed down to his descendants before his demise.

Nnamdi Kanu not only betrayed the course of Biafra but has brought the entire Igbo race to public odium as a result of his careless utterances and actions.

We wonder who gave Mr. Kanu the power to say Anambra State election scheduled for November this year would not hold?

As the true representative of the Biafran People, we are asking Anambrarians to come out en masse to vote for candidates of their choice in the November election without fear of molestation from anybody.

Therefore, for betraying the general Igbo course, Nnamdi Kanu is hereby declared wanted in Biafra land.

Anybody with useful information about him should contact us via irebranded@gmail.com for prompt action.

Signed:

Mazi Ibekwe Ozuruigbo,
Director-General,
Indigenous People of Biafra Rebranded

Source:
http://247ureports.com/2017/09/02/ipobr-declares-nnamdi-kanu-wanted-says-anambra-election-must-hold/

2 Likes

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by Thewrath(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
The Sudanese descendants can continue with their Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda,just like REPOB,TRIPOB....they will all go down!

Nnamdi Kanu we know!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by SaiNigeria: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
lol when it comes to public declaration, Afonjas are the masters....

Remember how MKO ran to a remote Orile village to make his presidency declaration speech albeit peeping intermittently through the window

10 Likes

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by kingxsamz(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
interesting news...
Ipob(rebranded) declares the leader of Ipob wanted... wawu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by cantok(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
FAKE ASSOCIATION.

4 Likes

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by yarimo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
MAZI IBEKWE you have spoken, may God bless you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by Sylver247: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
IPOBR grin

They are trying their best to disorganize the group.
Try something else guys.

2 Likes

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by kingxsamz(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
when I say Biafra and Nnamdi Cownu is a joke they won't believe me... my fellow igbos who are Igbos won't like this...
Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by Itimkpataka2: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
TRIPOBand RIPOB don go extinction and IPOBR don carry there own come. Kanu dey Abia go arrest am. grin

9 Likes

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by ruggedmallaam(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
If this is true,then this is the beginning of the end of Biafra.we call it divide and rule
Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by Tkester: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lagos-Ibadan junk media I know you people can do better than this. Please stop falling my hand. It's no longer funny.

4 Likes

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by kernel505: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
ruggedmallaam:
If this is true,then this is the beginning of the end of Biafra.we call it divide and rule

You see why you're called Mallaam? No Brain...Hahahahaha.

Is IPOB same as IPOBR?

3 Likes

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by paBuhari(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
What happenend to reipob and tripob? Are they not existing again? grin grin grin How low can this vegetable govt sink? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by paBuhari(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
ruggedmallaam:
You think this very cheap disgraceful attempt will shake IPOB? shocked you claim to be human being, yet no brain grin grin
Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by Antipob777(f): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
I have said it over and over that Lani will not know peace. We want kanu dead or alive.

I salute the igbos courage and their boldness.

A school drop out trying to be the mouthpiece of an entire region.

Always spoken trash and form James Bond.

Kanu must lost and the real igbos will won.
Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by paBuhari(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Antipob777:
I have said it over and over that Lani will not know peace. We want kanu dead or alive.

Gutter water at work. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by Masterclass32: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
If this people want to break the IPOB ranks, then they really have to be more creative.

This is rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by ZombieTAMER: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Tripob repob yepob zepob Jacob kepob xeipob meiob veipob geipob heipob weipob grin grin grin

Lagos Ibadan journalist grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by Donpresh95(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Attention seekers. As if they don't know where Afaramukwu Umuahia is. Keep off IPOBR
Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by Blooddiamond: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
paBuhari:
Gutter water at work. grin grin
His suffering from oral diarrhea grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by Itimkpataka2: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Antipob777:

Your president Na Wetin ; no certificate ATAll

2 Likes

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
THEY CAME WITH
*TRIBOD
*IPOD
*IIY-igbo indigenous youth
*IYID-Igbo youth in diaspora
*TIL-Total Igbo leaders
*IEO-Igbo elders organization
*IDA-Igbo delegates associaton
This one is IPOBR----INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA REBRANDED

MY QUESTION IS WHY GO THROUGH ALL THIS TROUBLE JUST TO BRING DOWN THE SO CALLED BIAFRA THAT DIED WITH OJUKWU

1 Like

Re: IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold by powerkey: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
But why is BIAFRA sending panic into the hearts of all Yorubas?
are Yorubas afraid of BIAFRA?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community – FG / Which Of These Is 'the Best Political Analysis' TV Program / Let No One Mess With Peter Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.