Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,029 members, 7,866,889 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

We Help Sale,distribute,fmcg,drugs,consumables,cars,extend Business To The North - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Help Sale,distribute,fmcg,drugs,consumables,cars,extend Business To The North (1510 Views)

Industrial Consumables: Welding Electrodes, Welding Machines etc. @Girisim / Fmcg Distributor Companies In Nigeria / Fast Moving Consumables Goods For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Help Sale,distribute,fmcg,drugs,consumables,cars,extend Business To The North by aiyegbaje: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2010
We have professional staff that carry out most of this assignment, if u are seriouse and want to extent your business u can count on us, and call us on, 07026198118
Re: We Help Sale,distribute,fmcg,drugs,consumables,cars,extend Business To The North by raffite: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2013

I am the M.D of Radarnet Enterprises. I own a building in with two (2) warehouses along a major commercial road in Ekpan (Warri). I also have marketers who work with me. We can be a major distributor to any company that wants to explore the market in Warri and other parts of Delta state.

We are fully based in Warri and know the terrain well. We will be happy to use our contacts to promote your products.

Phone: 08035070731
E-mail: s.abugu@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Whaooh, Just Imported Heidelberg Kord64 Printing Machine With Pictures / Order For Ur Android-powered Watches, Spy Glasses And Spy Pens.. / D2,wheat Flour,milk Powder, Fertilizers, Potassium Chloride Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.