Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode (28029 Views)

'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists / It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by dumie(f): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
í ɑʍ օղӀվ մԹ ƒօɾ ցԹօժ ցօѵҽɾղɑղϲҽ ƒմղϲԵíօղɑӀ ՏօϲíҽԵվ ղօԵ Տօʍҽ օԹԹօɾԵմղíՏԵ ɑղժ ժօմҍӀҽ ՏԵɑղժɑɾժՏ ɾɑղԵՏ..
Seconded

By the way, this your fronts, is so not reader friendly I must say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by onatisi(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Only 40% of ffk comments are sensible nowadays, maybe age is catching up with him

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by kolmart: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
This guy have a psychiatry problem he needs to be attended to before entering market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by Milestones: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
FFK LEFT MAKING SENSE MANY, MANY YEARS AGO, COMPARING PMB WITH KANU CAN ONLY COME FROM A MAN INSANE. THOSE WHO DONT THINK BEFORE THEY TALK. PROUD IDIOTS!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by CrtlAltDel: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by DAMILAREY85: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
this FFK is really a fool. I don't y his brain is smelling so bad. I pity NK if he folo FFK enter bush and he gets lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by DocHMD: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Opakan2:
Omo ale jati jati.. A bastard vagabond from a thousand fathers who goes about insulting everyone is better than an honourable PMB

May your father never find peace whereever he is for raising an idiot like you.. stupid osu woman wrapper.

^^^^^If fulani give this ewedu muslim dagger, him go kill FFK the yoruba christian. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by onatisi(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
They are just pushing kanu back to kuje prison, he would be arrested, innocent people will because of him be killed by the government and nothing will happen. Kanu should be very careful.
Leave dem ,let them keep pushing kanu. When the whole thing happens ,ffk will go back to pdp campaign and make some mega millions. If kanu is re arrested ,nothing will happens. A couple of fools will want to behave brave and stubborn and they will be crushed, in any state where there ia riots, state of emergency will be declared . After 2 weeks of no work ppl will humbly go back to work .
Those boasting here that heavens will fall if kanu is arrested will not leave the comfort of their houses or bed to venture outside for rioting. They will only sit in the comfort of their rooms amdbbe typing rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by Milestones: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
FFK NEED EXPERT ADVICE, SOME NEED HELP FORMAT FFK'S BRAIN O
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by DocHMD: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Opakan2:

The fool is broke.. no money to feed eragon and the bleached osu mammal living with him.

Igbos should better thread with caution and not take FFK's idiotic rants as an average Yoruba man stand. We hate rebels

....and love pro-abokii slavery.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by Milestones: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
FFK NEED EXPERT ADVICE, SOMEONE NEED HELP FORMAT FFK'S BRAIN O !!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by onatisi(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Milestones:
FFK LEFT MAKING SENSE MANY, MANY YEARS AGO, COMPARING PMB WITH KANU CAN ONLY COME FROM A MAN INSANE. THOSE WHO DONT THINK BEFORE THEY TALK. PROUD IDIOTS!!!!!!
I don't even know what is his own business in kanu issue. Kanu has never associated with him,he is the one forcing himself on kanu. Kanu is smarter and he must be working on ways to salvage his freedom,if he is banking on ppl to riot for him then he is on a long thing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by Milestones: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
FFK NEED EXPERT ADVICE, SOMEONE NEED HELP FORMAT FFK'S BRAIN O !!!!! FFK, WHO DID THIS TO YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by PureMe01: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
greatiyk4u:
All these strategies just make sure Buhari no re-arrest Kanu but unfortunately, the Prezido is too sturborn to be scared by these cheap threats
wetin hold am nah??i think its high time he arrested ur nightmare so that u can regain ur freedom...but u know wat,he is inevitably watching u being tormented momentarily by ur worst nightmare,Nnamdi KANU.so u see ur master doesn't have u in heart.plead with him to hasten up,lest u die slowly.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
dumie:

Seconded

By the way, this your fronts, is so not reader friendly I must say
lol...but υ read ιт evenтυally..����ѕorry dear...ι go вυy υ gυccι eyeglaѕѕeѕ...вυт ι dey ғear нυѕнpυppι ғιт deтecт ѕay na ғaĸe...����
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by cosmos1440: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
bgossipnaija:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-LViJbA4EgPM/WaryKGZxgLI/AAAAAAAAFio/xlj7GeuCNH0-DwUiEhM3Mutp_E5Q6jbIwCLcBGAs/s640/Kanu-Fani-Kayode-May2017-620x400.jpg[/img]

You have a very distorted sense of history.
1) Kaduna Nzeogwu's coup was an ibo coup.
2) No Yoruba person betrayed him
3) He died on the war front and Ojukwu ordered the
execution of his fellow coupists
4) He is from present day Delta state and his people
and others fr the Niger delta region also renounced biafra long before the war was over. Of note is Isaac Adaka Boro

Please cross check your facts before spreading your lies. We are in the information age and things can easily be verified

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
hischoice:
Straight to death they lead you.

Some mocking noise they make from the background.

As the hangman throws the rope around your neck.

"You can't tighten the rope more than that. You can't. I call your bluff." They continue the mockery.

"I bet you can't pull the rope. We shall revolt."

"Just pull one last time, and you shall know who owns this land."

You breathe your last. Tongue out, eyes popping.

"[i]He was a great man. None like him.[/I]"

They walk away looking to go recruit the next lamb.
Damn! that's some bloody poetry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by SaiNigeria: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
I said it earlier..... kanu is more popular than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by wirinet(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
PureMe01:
wetin hold am nah??i think its high time he arrested ur nightmare so that u can regain ur freedom...but u know wat,he is inevitably watching u being tormented momentarily by ur worst nightmare,Nnamdi KANU.so u see ur master doesn't have u in heart.plead with him to hasten up,lest u die slowly.

Patience my friend, he will be arrested. PMB is only waiting for the courts to resume in a few week's time. It is only the judge that release kanu on bail that can revoke same, to save you guys some energy from wailing human rights, dictator, ICC, US, and so on.

The whole world is eager to see how you will burn down the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by Greenthumb(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
omaar12:
And you believe the rest of the world would just sit by and watch. this is not 1967-1970 the age of Brut force this is 2017 The informative age, the world is watching and listening remember there is a saying the internet never forget. all measures necessary will be used to prove that pro biafran where unjustly killed in the world court. so beware do not preach or subscribe to the promotion of violence before we are Nigerian we are first HUMANs the unity of Nigeria is not worth a single soul.

Nice epistle. Tell that to your Biafra proponents too amd please learn the right use of punctuation marks while at it

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by onatisi(m): 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ok ooo. Make we dey watch
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by omaar12(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Greenthumb:

Nice epistle. Tell that to your Biafra proponents too amd please learn the right use of punctuation marks while at it

OK sir! next.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by ralph28(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rearresting Kanu will make him look relevant.

PMB, why not ignore him.

Take your drugs regularly, get well.

The country need to get well too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by talk2emma: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
What FFK said is ture but his people need him more
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
As much as I love the support of people like FFK, care should be taken by Nnamdi Kanu to see this guy is not pushing him into a fight.

The yorubas knows how to urge a person on, while hoping to pick the crumbs of the fight, ask Nzeogwu.

There's nothing to ask nzewogwu. Yoruba n igbos n Hausas plotted a coup n executed it and they were all arrested wen it failed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by burkingx(f): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
As much as I love the support of people like FFK, care should be taken by Nnamdi Kanu to see this guy is not pushing him into a fight.

The yorubas knows how to urge a person on, while hoping to pick the crumbs of the fight, ask Nzeogwu.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Antipob777:
Kanu should be wary of FFK. The man can never be trusted.

Courts will resume soon from vacation and I see FFK been convicted.

FFK will not witness 2019 election. I'm Anti Biafra and I want kanu arrested and caged till we meet to part no more.

my guy stop wasting ur time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by dumie(f): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
lol...but υ read ιт evenтυally..����ѕorry dear...ι go вυy υ gυccι eyeglaѕѕeѕ...вυт ι dey ғear нυѕнpυppι ғιт deтecт ѕay na ғaĸe...����
I did read, but it wasn't easy
Clearly, hushpuppi has really marketed, created awareness on gucci products in naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by MDOLOFU: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
The devil is using this man to disgrace PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by wirinet(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
ralph28:
Rearresting Kanu will make him look relevant.

PMB, why not ignore him.

Take your drugs regularly, get well.

The country need to get well too.

False. Kanu is challenging the Federal Government of Nigeria. No government in this world would tolerate challenge to its authority by anyone. If the FG ignore this challenge, the government would look weak
Kanu and many others would be enbolden to challenge the authority of the FG.

The die is already cast, someone must give way. It is not the person that makes the loudest noise that would win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by burkingx(f): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode by burkingx(f): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari And Governor Willie Obiano: Caption This Photo / Lekki Shootings: LASG Rejects Foi Request For CCTV Footage / Controversy Surrounds Abba Kyari's Whereabouts After Attack On Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.