Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

The 3 Types Of Collections In Christendom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 3 Types Of Collections In Christendom (349 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / Adeboye: TB Joshua Tried To Kill Me (the War In Christendom) Video / Is It Better If There Was Just One Church In Christendom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Types Of Collections In Christendom by Agimor(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Often a times you hear members groaning as per the number of times they have to put in money in the offering box. Some Churches has devise varieties of names for collections for reasons best known to then. Below are the three 3 kind of collections in Christendom every other one is just an icing on the cake.

1. Seeding sowing.
A seed is an amount you give to God for a specific purpose, for a specific miracle. You sow a seed definitely with money or something tangible as the case may be believing God to do a particular thing for you and is often periodic just as a crop is sowed. ,"Gather my faithful ones before me, those who made covenant with me by sacrifice". Psalm 50 : 5.

2. Tithing.
"Make an offering of ten percent, a tithe, of all the produce which grows in your fields year after year". Deuteronomy 14:22.
How many of us duly gives ten percent of our earnings as required? I leave you to your conscience. Lastly

3. Offering.
This requires you to give voluntarily as you're not under compulsion or obligated to do so. You give that which your heart or that which is within your capacity.

Shalom!!!

(1) (Reply)

Touch My Wife, I’ll Kill You – Pastor Adeboye / Life Of Former Catholic Priest As A ‘free’ Man (photos) / 400 Orphanage Children Found Buried In Mass Grave, Nuns Blamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.