Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Is Our God A Partial God When It Comes To Divorce!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Our God A Partial God When It Comes To Divorce!! (634 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Our God A Partial God When It Comes To Divorce!! by dopemama(f): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Good evening my people, there's something that's been bothering me for long and I thought to share! Just last week we saw a story about a mother of four who got married to another man, after her first marriage hit the rock! The comments here sent shivers down my spine!(some based on the Bible ) we have heard
women who lost their lives to domestic violence! Based on this I ll like answers to the following questions!
1.in the case of Divorce, why is it seen as a sin if the woman decides to remarry?
2.is a woman supposed to endure an unhappy marriage even if her life is on the line just to be in line with God's directive? My people over to you oooo
Re: Is Our God A Partial God When It Comes To Divorce!! by Nutase: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
I for say jamb question but I'll rather go with waec question because jamb has been bastardized.

1 Like

Re: Is Our God A Partial God When It Comes To Divorce!! by tuscani: 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
The issue of divorce and the way it was handled in the baby is the only part of the Bible that makes me feel that these oyinbo people must have tempered with the Bible .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be The Judge Please / WOMEN SHOES CLOSEOUT SALES(Wholesale Buyers Only- pix attached) / Despicable Betrayal Of Friendship And Family Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.