Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Checkout This 7years Old Girl Who Braids Like A Pro - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout This 7years Old Girl Who Braids Like A Pro (440 Views)

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / 8-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Treks 2KM To School Gets A Bicycle Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This 7years Old Girl Who Braids Like A Pro by courseadivsor: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
#HardCoreSkills
#EveryChildisaprodigy.
#Parents-empower-your-children
#Come-and-see-what-i-saw

Yea, that's me on the hot seat braiding my hair. Don't worry about my face, focus on that lil girl. Although the picture isn't clear.

This is my first time of visiting this particular saloon and I saw something incredible. All my life(more than 30decades now)I've never seen a 7years old girl that can braid like this. Infact, I have never seen a 7years old braid at all.

She not only braids, her braids are tight ,crisp and seamless. This lil girl is in basic3 and she speaks the queens english fluently.
Her mother is the owner of the saloon and she involves all her children in the trade. Apart from sound education, that's one hardcore skill that can never be taken away from her.
Now tell me how this "becoming teenager" will not remain relevant amongst her peers?

BottomLine - every child is a canvas, they reveal what you draw on them. Parents, lead them right.

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice To UNICAL Post-utme 2017/2018 Applicants / PUBLIC HOLIDAY: Nigeria’s 57th Independence Celebration / Important Notification For Oau Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.