|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,757,252 members, 6,552,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 October 2021 at 01:51 PM
|50 Interesting And Funny Facts by Orodje(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2017|
50 Interesting, Weird And Funny Facts Around The World
1. It’s against the law to burp, or sneeze in a church in Nebraska, USA.
2. You’re born with 300 bones, but by the time you become an adult, you only have 206.
3. Some worms will eat themselves if they can’t find any food!
4. Dolphins sleep with one eye open!
5. Owls are the only birds who can see
the colour blue.
6. A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue
7. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain
8. If you farted consistently for 6 years
and 9 In 1992, enough gas is
produced to create the energy of an
9. A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
10. The male praying mantis cannot
copulate while its head is attached to
its body. The female initiates sex by
ripping the male's head off.
11. Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
12. Butterflies taste with their feet.
13. The strongest muscle in the body is
14. Starfish have no brains.
15. Polar bears are left-handed.
16. Humans and dolphins are the only
species that have sex for pleasure.
17. In France, it is legal to marry a dead
18. Women blink nearly twice as much as
19. One quarter of the bones in your body, are in your feet!
20. Honey is the only food that does not
spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted
by archaeologists and found edible.
21. Months that begin on a Sunday will
always have a "Friday the 13th."
22. Tea is said to have been discovered
in 2737 BC by a Chinese emperor when some tea leaves accidentally blew into a pot of boiling water. The tea bag was introduced in 1908 by Thomas Sullivan of New York.
23. It is impossible to lick your elbow
24. Over 55% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow
25. A crocodile can't stick it's tongue out.
26. A shrimp's heart is in it's head.
27. The cigarette lighter was invented
before the match.
28. Ostriches are often not taken seriously. They can run faster than horses, and the males can roar like lions.
29. Human birth control pills can work on Gorillas
30. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
31. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue
print is different.
32. A crocodile can't move its tongue and
cannot chew. Its digestive juices are so strong that it can digest a steel nail.
33. Money notes are not made from paper, they are made mostly from a
special blend of cotton and linen. In 1932, when a shortage of cash
occurred in Tenino, Washington, USA,
notes were made out of wood for a brief period.
34. Every year about 98% of atoms in
your body are replaced.
35. Hot water is heavier than cold.
36. The female Lion does 90% of the hunting
37. On average, 12 newborns will be
given to the wrong parents daily.
38. Gorillas sleep as much as 14 hours a day
39.Cats sleep up to eighteen hours a day, but never quite as deep as humans. Instead, they fall asleep quickly and wake up intermittently to check to see if their environment is still safe.
40. Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors.
41. A tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion
will make it instantly go mad and
sting itself to death.
42. Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
43. There is a city called Rome on every
44. It’s against the law to have a pet dog
45. Your heart beats over 100,000 times
46. Honey is the only food that does not
spoil. Honey found in the tombs of
Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible.
47. "Almost" is the longest word in the
English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
48. The first known transfusion of blood
was performed as early as 1667, when Jean-Baptiste, transfused two pints of blood from a sheep to a young man
49. "Rhythm" is the longest English word
without a vowel.
50. In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child
I will stop here, you might want to add yours
22 Likes 7 Shares
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by ebukahandsome(m): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2017|
Educative posts like this will help us.
5 Likes 1 Share
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by Kowor(f): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2017|
This is nice.
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by onetwothree123: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2017|
Nice piece of shit
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by onetwothree123: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2017|
Let me sharpally add mine
52. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
53. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by Evablizin(f): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2017|
Wow wow wow this is very nice,op thanks
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by decatalyst(m): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2017|
Good to know you are still very much active ooo
But you don dey act mature now
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2017|
One evidence portraying my recent maturity or you gerrarah here!
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by decatalyst(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2017|
You no dey post like the "lastmumu" again ni
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by classicalbenson(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2017|
I disagree with no 16...so u wan tell me say all this ekuke dogs no they enjoy Bleep
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by fowosh: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2017|
ur tongue can Neva touch ur nose .I don't wanna knw aw much u try
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by BlackDBagba: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2017|
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by Orodje(m): 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2017|
Female kangaroos have three vaginas
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by PrinzCarter(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2017|
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by lenghtinny(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2017|
Orodje:How many d*cks male kangaroos con get
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by Sammypedro18(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2017|
Orodje:Just d way you have 3 dicks
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by Turay1979(m): 12:27am On Sep 03, 2017|
Quite interesting indeed, nice research work here my brother. Thanks!
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by Jakeattah(m): 12:42am On Sep 03, 2017|
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by SporaD8: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2017|
lenghtinny:They actually have 3 legs(no pun intended) lolz
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by Dexema(m): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2017|
I'm sure dolphins originated from somewhere around Nigeria.
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by lilmax(m): 8:42am On Sep 03, 2017|
100% of living things are living
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2017|
Nice one OP
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2017|
More like 49 Interesting And Funny Facts. One fact was actually repeated. Meanwhile Fact #43 is not a fact. It is utter falsehood! There is no city called Rome in Antarctica and it is a continent just like Africa,Asia,Europe. I stand to be corrected.
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by AnkaraStyles(f): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2017|
if i do no.1 what will happen? Jail time?
chics check My Signature
Ankara just got better
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by Orodje(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2017|
Bro you and I know that no one lives in Antarctica indefinitely in the way that they live in the rest Continents. It has no commercial industries, no towns or cities, no permanent residents.
People who travel to or live in Antarctica are there for scientific research stations or bases, and tourists.
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by purples25(f): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2017|
Are you sure about 53? ....... Wow a lot of us are more privileged than we think.
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2017|
@Orodje Do you want to spoil my fun bro? Facts say it is a continent and so this man debunks Fact 43 on that ground. Afterall the Vatican has no permanent population/residents but is deemed a country like the others. But,tell you what? We can make that fact real if we can carve out a ghost metro on Antarctica and call it Rome. See?
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by daveson2020(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2017|
girls cannot see their kitten
|Re: 50 Interesting And Funny Facts by Ajewealth123(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2017|
fowosh:this is actually not true, I just did now
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 339